Next Wii Ship

Actually, Kotuku is reporting that both GameStop AND BestBuy are sitting on Wii shipments to have them in hand for "Black Friday". I would be at those stores at openign to check it out jsut in case...

Best Buy in Rockland County (Palisades Mall) didn't have any at 6am. I stopped by on my way to work.

The floor clerk told me to call each day next week as he didn't know when they'll be coming in, but he didn't think it would happen before next week.

I tried my local Best Buy (Paramus, NJ), but the line to get in the store had over 500 people in it. Crazy. I never bothered to go in.

I tried three stores this morning, nothing. I asked the guy at Best Buy if they had any Wii's at all today, he said they had nothing all week but could possibly expect a large shipment on Sunday. I suppose us southern folk got shafted. Oh well, I'll get one eventually!!

Just went to the local Best Buy in Paramus, NJ (Fashion Center Mall). They still haven't gotten their second shipment yet. The store clerk claimed the'll get shipment no earlier than Tuesday.

I, idiotically, waited on Black Friday in the hope that my Best Buy carried Wiis. I was pretty much guaranteed one...if they had any.

Yep, I waited 12 hours for a nonexistant Wii.

Regardless though, that night I found a Wii on my 24th game store stop (yes, i counted) at EB Games. They even had 2 PS3s with their other 3 Wiis.

I, idiotically, waited on Black Friday in the hope that my Best Buy carried Wiis. I was pretty much guaranteed one...if they had any.

Yep, I waited 12 hours for a nonexistant Wii.

Regardless though, that night I found a Wii on my 24th game store stop (yes, i counted) at EB Games. They even had 2 PS3s with their other 3 Wiis.

Im hopeing you bought boath ps3's to sell :p. On another note is the wii really worth it? Iv been concidering getting one but iv been thinking of just staying with my 360 too. What good games are going to be coming to the wii?