Action Replay DS - Lost My CD!

• 5 months later...
Does anyone know where I can download the game manager and driver for the Action Replay DS. I have lost my small CD it came on.

Thanks

:(

I have misplaced mine as well - and haven't needed it in months. But now with Pokemon diamond/pearl out I need to update the thing. I called Datel tech support - their advice was to buy a new unit - as they do not provide replacement cd's. Is it just me, or is that a little silly?? Please if anyone has the software, can you please provide a link???

I have misplaced mine as well - and haven't needed it in months. But now with Pokemon diamond/pearl out I need to update the thing. I called Datel tech support - their advice was to buy a new unit - as they do not provide replacement cd's. Is it just me, or is that a little silly?? Please if anyone has the software, can you please provide a link???

Well - after some luck.. I found the link!!

http://members.driverguide.com/driver/deta...driverid=931857

enjoy!!

• 1 year later...

can someone please tell mehow to or where to download or burn the action replay DS not ps123 or xbox DSDSDS :alien: pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

please

I work with a guy who used to work for datel, he lovingly described them as "slimy bastards", so this really doesn't surprise me at all.

can someone please tell mehow to or where to download or burn the action replay DS not ps123 or xbox DSDSDS :alien: pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

please

Read the post DIRECTLY ABOVE YOURS.

• 4 months later...

Anyone wanting the ACTION REPLAY MANAGER software for DS:

click here ---> DOWNLOAD Action Replay for DS

(it worked as of Dec. 2, 2008)

but if it fails you then just

email me at chazacisa@hotmail.com

and I will gladly send it to you in a .zip file.

Thanks,

CHAZ :)

Edited by chazacisa

• 3 years later...