Halo 3 Television Advertisment

I uploaded this to YouTube for people who wish to view on there. Your welcome to leave comments on the video also :).

Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQEsFxGymhY

This is a direct upload of the HighRes version from Xbox.com.

EDIT: Had some ISP issues with a network update. Now uploaded. Enjoy.

Edited by shockz

I believe the only in-game part was when he jumped into the pit (or whatever it is) and it appears other people where there (enemies?). The rest must've been CGI. Looks good though.

^ I'm pretty sure it's all CGI. Although it was a great ad for Halo 3, it did seem short.

Was the boy in the grass, possibly Master Chief when he was a kid?

Or just some random before the war?

:unsure:

Edit: New wraiths and it the covenant look more like Predator :cool:

There is some speculation that the young boy is in fact John: the MC at the beginning of the commercial with the other girl being another spartan, though thats just speculation.

Also, the predator looking guys are probably Brutes, look at their feet, two "pronged", like in H2.

Where does the commercial take place, Earth, Reach? If you look around the sand is all white, meaning the Covies probably glassed the place. And Im not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but the flipped warthog turns into the Mongoose right before the MC gets hit with the Wraiths plasma bolt.

And ya, its all 100% CGI, no in game footage at all.

CG . . Not like the Ingame/InEngine E3 Trailer.

oh well . . still really really want the game.

Also wasn't that shield-bubble gernade cool :p

I think they should just air the E3 trailer, it had alot more element and atmosphere. Much more impressed with it instead

Am I the only one who dispises CG trailers for Console and PC games?

Lol like remember those old strategy games where the movies were hella sweet but when you played them they looked like a chess board with crazy hairdos.

Anyway, I saw the trailer, weird... What do kids have to do with Halo? Didn't everyone die after the aliens landed and took over? Still awesome.

But you can probably expect something similar from this as in the first trailer was real time, and was still too good to be true.

There is some speculation that the young boy is in fact John: the MC at the beginning of the commercial with the other girl being another spartan, though thats just speculation.

Also, the predator looking guys are probably Brutes, look at their feet, two "pronged", like in H2.

Where does the commercial take place, Earth, Reach? If you look around the sand is all white, meaning the Covies probably glassed the place. And Im not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, but the flipped warthog turns into the Mongoose right before the MC gets hit with the Wraiths plasma bolt.

And ya, its all 100% CGI, no in game footage at all.

If it took place on Antarctica I'd be ****ed so much it won't even seem funny. So I have a question. Why the heck does he throw a grenade near his feet? Bad aim? (joke don't flame me). Or was it some sort of distraction?

And what if the girl is Cortana? That would be a strange twist to the game, hehe.

If it took place on Antarctica I'd be ****ed so much it won't even seem funny. So I have a question. Why the heck does he throw a grenade near his feet? Bad aim? (joke don't flame me). Or was it some sort of distraction?

And what if the girl is Cortana? That would be a strange twist to the game, hehe.

Grenade = Shield grenade thingy ma-bobber

It looks like Garcia is playing like he did a few years ago.

Anyways, somehow i didnt see it live and just downloaded it. My first thought was " What the ****", i wanted to see more, it ended waaaay to soon. Even if it is CGI that was the best i have seen, the shot of the gun was the best.

Oh...its a shield thing...oh.

Whew I thought Bungie screwed up logic for a second there.

PS..Did you hear "you think we got him"? Yea it was indeed in English. So now either the aliens speak fluent English or some of the humans have joined the Covenant. Wow this short trailer covers so much if you see it over and over again.

Well, after watching it a few times I have this to say:

1) Pretty awesome. Only thing was that it was CG and not in game. BUT

2) I wish the graphics were like in the commercial. I know they won't be but the particle effects and sounds were amazing.

3) The boy in the beginning was John, in my opinion.

4) Badass pose with the grenade. Almost exactly like the Halo 2 desert wallpaper that we got. ;)

5) He kind of missteps when he's running towards the brute type enemies in the end.

Probably more but that's enough for now.

Is that Cortana at the beginning of the MC sequence saying:

"Chief don't leave me"

Looks like Cortana is in some big sh!t.

Yeah! I heard that too, was wondering about that :pinch: