[UK] So who is getting a Wii?

So 1 week today, the Nintendo Wii goes on sale in UK and Europe. Anybody pre-ordered? What games and accessories you getting?

I'm going into town after school and try Woolworth's, i'm getting an extra remote with Wii play. :D

Yep mine will be here on launch day... same morning i will go into town and buy all the extras i want.

I am going to try and get....

Classic Controller

Component Cable

Red Steel

Super Monkey Ball

Gonna wait till next week and grab the Gamecube version of Zelda.

Living on the Isle of Wight it makes it very easy to get hold of things on launch day.

Are you trying to get yourself killed? lol!!!

Northern ireland is. The south certainly is not! lol..

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that South aint a part of us...

I'm not going to get one at launch but probably in the first quarter of next year, when I can just walk into a shop, give my money and walk out with a Wii. I hate all this preordering business.

I might, not sure though, i like the whole concept and the price, but im not sure if the games will appeal to me after the whole remote thing interest dies down on me

I pre-ordered my Wii as soon as my local gamestation opened pre-orders. i'm number 2 in the queue :)

Got my email from gamestation yesterday letting me know that mine will be in stock for launch, and that it's a MIDNIGHT LAUNCH :D! woohoo!

They rang me to let me know that i can have pretty much anything i want as i'm second!

I also got a second pre-order, this is for my lil cousin, who is really into zelda- so i'm getting her that as well! - That is pre-order number 19, and i also got an email leting me know that would be in stock for launch day!

Seems like they're getting loads!! and just like the 360, i aim to be first in line when buying it :)

Pre-ordered and confirmed by gameplay :D

Nintendo Wii Console - White + Wii Sports

The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess

Red Steel

Super Monkey Ball - Banana Blitz

Wii Remote x2

Wii Nunchuk Controller

Nintendo Wii Component Video Cable

Wii Play + Wii Remote

So that works out to 4x Wii Remote 2x Nunchuk.. which i think is all you need.. havn't seen any 4 player games that need 1 remote + 1 nunchuk per player..

Not long now... i can tell this week is going to go really slow.

I can see myself getting so bored that i'll end up buying the Wii version of Zelda as i think Red Steel will annoy me :p

Can't belive it's less then a week now!

I'll be getting:

2X wii controllers

Wii play

Zelda

Nunchuk controller

Component cable

RCA to VGA adapter

Also does anyone what controllers the Genesis VC games use? I was thinking of getting a Gamcube controller as it covers most things.

Can't Wait!

I wont be till Metroid Prime: Corruption comes out most probably, maybe if Super smash bro's comes out before hand.

If Zelda was designed for the Wii exclusively then I would of, but I can pick it up for Gamecube for now, and that's all I really want at the moment from it.

Also does anyone what controllers the Genesis VC games use? I was thinking of getting a Gamcube controller as it covers most things.

all of the virtual console games will work with both the gamecube controller and the wii classic controller. some of the games will also work with the wii remote.

Actually some games will only support the classic controller, i suggest getting a classic controller and GC controller as you'll be guaranteed full compatibility. I believe Mario 64 only supports the classic controller and Nintendo have said others will only support the classic controller.