• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

[UK] So who is getting a Wii?

Scazza    30

Woop Woop!!

Just checked my Gameplay.co.uk order, it sez ready for picking and dispatch date is today :D Cannot Wait!!

Coldgunner    12

cod3 has already been dispatched, guess I might have it lying around for a day or so!

obsolete_power    0

This is a very UK thread :D

Azusa    930

not me ill be buying new comp and more anime Merchandise

trix    1

anyone else going to the London launch party? it's going to be at hmv, oxford street (kinda lame i know :p), i haven't reserved one - but i'm going to the launch party and if i manage to be one of the lucky 200 who can get one i'll get one :p (otherwise i guess i can wait...)

Coldgunner    12

anyone else going to the London launch party? it's going to be at hmv, oxford street (kinda lame i know :p), i haven't reserved one - but i'm going to the launch party and if i manage to be one of the lucky 200 who can get one i'll get one :p (otherwise i guess i can wait...)

plz get pics and post :yes:

Antiprophet    0

i got mine today!

holy crap, it is amazing!!

red steel is a bit of a let down, but wii sports is so damn addictive, and the fact i can jsut sit and email my wii console. heh.

smb and tony hawks are both pretty good too. have not found a fault, other than the browser isn't available yet...

+Peewee210    85

i got mine today!

holy crap, it is amazing!!

red steel is a bit of a let down, but wii sports is so damn addictive, and the fact i can jsut sit and email my wii console. heh.

smb and tony hawks are both pretty good too. have not found a fault, other than the browser isn't available yet...

Living in the UK? :o

How did you get yours then? Pre-order it?

Ianwoollam    0

I've got mine pre-ordered over at Gameplay with Zelda :) If their track record should be anything to go by should get it tomorrow :D

Scazza    30

I've got mine pre-ordered over at Gameplay with Zelda :) If their track record should be anything to go by should get it tomorrow :D

Have you checked your order status? As i ordered exactly the same and checked yesterday.

The status was @ Being Picked

The Dispatched date said Today

And that was yesterday evening and its the same this morning, but they have taken payment so they must of dispatched it.

Ianwoollam    0

Does it still say Being Picked today? If its been moved to completed orders you may get it today :D

Nothings been withdrawn from my account yet and my status still says Ordered, not Been Picked yet, I also ordered a Component cable later on as a seperate order, they came on the website a bit later, don't hold much hope of that turning up on time though :)

With my HD-DVD drive from there money was withdrawn on the Tuesday for me, but still arrived on the Thursday...

[EDIT] Woops teach me to read through posts properly! Yeah it'll most likely turn up on Thursday for you then :)

Civilian    0

Recently we sent you an email confirming that you would be receiving order ******** for release date on Friday 08/12/06.

This date was based on delivery of all of our launch stock arriving in time for us to pick, pack and despatch to you. This is a precautionary email as we are still awaiting part of our allocation from Nintendo to arrive and subsequently, we won’t be able to ship your order in time for Friday. We can assure you that a console will be with you within the week and you should not be concerned if it is a Christmas gift. We will continue to communicate with you regularly about availability over the next 72 hours.

Curse you Gameplay.co.uk/Nintendo! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Brett    0

I preordered mine for ?145 and should get it the day of release. I also preordered splinter cell and marvel alliance to keep me busy.

Scazza    30

Recently we sent you an email confirming that you would be receiving order ******** for release date on Friday 08/12/06.

This date was based on delivery of all of our launch stock arriving in time for us to pick, pack and despatch to you. This is a precautionary email as we are still awaiting part of our allocation from Nintendo to arrive and subsequently, we won?t be able to ship your order in time for Friday. We can assure you that a console will be with you within the week and you should not be concerned if it is a Christmas gift. We will continue to communicate with you regularly about availability over the next 72 hours.

Curse you Gameplay.co.uk/Nintendo!:angry:y::angry:y::angry:y:

No way dude, that sucks. What is ur order status saying? I havent had this email??

wareix    0

I preordered mine from play.com. Already received Call of Duty 3 and the Wii and Zelda are currently in packing. Will hopefully get it on Friday.

Lingwo    490

I tried getting Zelda today in gamestation but they didn't want to sell it me early :p

Batman79    0

Heh-heh going to try and get one tommorw night at 12am somewhere got a few options, and my fingers in a few pies....and if i fail at least it will be fun :)

+Peewee210    85

I went to woolworths the other day and they don't accept pre orders! So its basically first come first serve, hopefully by 2:50pm they will have a Wii left!

crazy e    0

mmmmmm...I think I am :unsure:

No way dude, that sucks. What is ur order status saying? I havent had this email??

Hes right :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

post-188525-1165442566.jpg

Coldgunner    12

woohoo, amazon is preparing the order and payment has been taken!!!

should be here on friday, booked day off work and I'm gonna climb out of bed when the doorbell rings :p

DrCheese    103

woohoo, amazon is preparing the order and payment has been taken!!!

should be here on friday, booked day off work and I'm gonna climb out of bed when the doorbell rings :p

I'd laugh at you all day on msn if you didn't get up :p

hobbs88uk    0

I went to woolworths the other day and they don't accept pre orders! So its basically first come first serve, hopefully by 2:50pm they will have a Wii left!

i'm pretty sure my woolworths is accepting pre-orders, unless they are talking about pre-orders from the website

Coldgunner    12

I'd laugh at you all day on msn if you didn't get up :p

you had your chance :p

besides, I'm not the only one home

Spookie    63

If you haven't recieved an e-mail from gameplay.co.uk. DO check your order.

My remote and cables were on back order. Even though you don't get the e-mail things may not be sent today.

Lingwo    490

Perhaps you left it to late.

I know for a fact they do, as i have one pre-ordered with them and it is paid up in full. I did pre-order about 1 month ago though.