[UK] So who is getting a Wii?

Yeah, I'll be getting one, but not until february/march time! :(

Would love one on launch but I really can't afford one sadly, but I'll be wanting Zelda, Red Steel and Elebits :yes:

When I eventually bother getting it I may get the silver one as I'll also be looking at getting a lcd hd-tv and a 7.1 surround sound dvd/speaker setup which will probably be silver and my pc tower is silver too. :D

I want to link all my consoles, DVD player and PC through the big HD-TV I'll get and through the 7.1 surround sound speakers!

The problem comes up when I finally get a 360 to go with my setup as the thing is white :blink:

If you haven't recieved an e-mail from gameplay.co.uk. DO check your order.

My remote and cables were on back order. Even though you don't get the e-mail things may not be sent today.

The cash for the Wii has gone out of my account now, but it still says "Ordered" However Gameplay have done this before with me, where it still says Ordered but in fact they have dispatched it, then I get a dispatch notice saying the unit has been dispatched when its already arrived :blink:

Cos' of my late decision to get a Wii, i reckon i won't be able to get one tomorrow :(

The only places i get one are Blockbuster, Woolworths, WHSmith, Argos or Adsa.

Cos' of my late decision to get a Wii, i reckon i won't be able to get one tomorrow :(

The only places i get one are Blockbuster, Woolworths, WHSmith, Argos or Adsa.

good luck dude, if I were you I'd head to a 24hour supermarket tonight, see what you can manage.

Ditto! :D

I can't wait, I won't sleep tonight lol

Ditto x2 :cool:

Everythings been dispatched except Component Cable, Classic Controller and extra Controller, I'm off around my local town tomorrow anyway, see if they have any spare Accessories in Game or Gamestation, worth a try I guess :p

My Wii + Zelda has been dispatched from Gameplay.co.uk!! Wooohooooo recieved the dispacthed email at 19:55pm yesterday evening! Shame I am working 9 - 5:30 today, thats going to suck! But hey, when I do come home, I got all weekend to play on my Wii and PS3 :D

Well i went into town about 11:00 today checked Woolworths, WHsmith, Argos, Adsa and Blockbuster and no-one had any :( So i went back to school checking online and i come across Amazon with a message saying check back between 3-4 because they have very few in. So about 3ish, they had 3 brand new and i got one!

I casually checked Amazon at 3:15pm and they'd all gone. Some thoughful Amazon marketplace sellers had some though - at ?450 and ?675 respectively! How good of them!

I reckon if I was really determined I could find one in the area but I can't really afford it this close to christmas so...

I got mine today spent ?100 quid on Zelda, Rayman and a Classic controller... got it home and set it up and put my disc and it made a loud grinding noise and then wouldn't eject the disc... finally got it out and tried again, all seemed good till it said disc unreadable (on every disc). Checked the console and it has a nice rattle to it:pp

All in all i gotta send it off to get a replacement.