[UK] So who is getting a Wii?

I got mine today spent ?100 quid on Zelda, Rayman and a Classic controller... got it home and set it up and put my disc and it made a loud grinding noise and then wouldn't eject the disc... finally got it out and tried again, all seemed good till it said disc unreadable (on every disc). Checked the console and it has a nice rattle to it:pp

All in all i gotta send it off to get a replacement.

Ouch:// Very unlucky dude

Mine WAS due to arrive today. Parcel Force thought otherwise.

Same thing happened to me.

Parcel force just arrived but they did not have my Wii they had a router i ordered over a week ago.

Edited by wareix

Same thing happened to me.

Parcel force just arrived but they did not have my Wii they had a router i ordered over a week ago.

*sigh*

Cue 40min drive to the outskirts of a getto area to attempt to find out where it went.

I've just checked the tracker and it said attempted delivery, returned to depot and the said Automatic redelivery.

They must have tried to deliver it during 20 minutes in the morning when nobody was in.

This is the exact same thing that happened with my router, they apparently tried to deliver 2 times but they did not leave a single note so i did not realize.

It all could have been avoided if they would have just dropped it off at my local post office and left me a note and according to there website they don't do re-delivery's on Saturday's.

Edited by wareix

Anyone know where i can order accessories from? In stock

I've got a Wireless Remote and Classic Controller from Toys R Us about an hour ago.... Got the last Wireless Remote in stock tho :p

No but should be able to collect it from the local depot on a saturday morning.

Or i could pay them ?12 to deliver it on a Saturday because the Depot is about a 40 - 50 minute drive and i cant drive.

I, like most Wii fans want the console. But I really do have to protest at the crazy prices being charged on

ebay. I've see one recently for ?1,000 ! WTF??

Personally, Im going to wait till the stock levels are replenished and my local Game, or HMV are stocked high.

Meh just phoned Parcel Force to find out it's gone out for delivery today before 1pm. :/

I tried to phone them but they are closed so it goes to an automated service and when i select an option it just hangs up on me. Im hoping i get it today or i will have to wait until Monday.

I should have my new Wii next week, customer support said they have 500 Wii's just incase any break and i should have it back within a week.

I got Rayman, Zelda and a Classic Controller laying there and mocking me now :)

Hopefully component cables will be around by the time i get my Wii back.

I read today they only shipped 50,000 Wii's to the UK!

Well i work in PC world and i can tell you that it wont be til after the new year earliest...

they still have another bunch of pre-orders to fill and onyl got 20% of what they needed, and not that many people would of even tohught of pc world to get one...

and then there was a massive list of people that our customer service people called up to tell them there pre-order was cancelled as they can't gurantee when they will get it but it defo wouldnt of been before the new year.