[Soccer] FA Cup Thread

I do hope Barnet beat Colchester.

lol, I want colchester to win lol, cos their manager is from like 1 mile away from where I live lol.

When they played Cardiff home, he actually spent to weekend down here, and went to a few pubs around here lol. Bet he got a little abuse from cardiff fans lol (consdiering they beats us in that match).

Well Spurs and Fulham win, And The Toon are well and out.

Even thou i didn't bother about what team won tonight Brum dicked them 5-1

Shame about fulham winning, would of liked Leicester to win for Milan, who is buying the club

Damn Shame about Cardiff...I wanted them to go through but Newcastle getting thumped was just funny...nearly as funny as Readings 6 past us :D

• 1 month later...

I felt for Plymouth tonight...I really wanted them to score and they came close so many times!!!...another good game with the Spurs...you are assured of goals watching them atm :D

What a match between Tottenham and Chelsea! 3-3!

yeah really good match. spurs should have won. i'm not saying that as a fan, because i'm not, but because they should have scored at least another goal and played a lot better than chelsea for most of the match. pretty strange substitutions by Jol.

I think Man Utd where abit unrated in the match, They played pretty well in the first half and could of easily had the game won in the second half if only Gigs shot didn't bounce back out of the goal.