Its not working!

Ok ok, its annoying me now.

Im on my MacBook at the moment but i would prefer to be on my pc..

Well the problem is, earlier it was all fine, i was using my wireless connection bla bla, then i needed to set up my brothers imac, but the wireless router we have on there no longer is needed as we now have a new one which is not plugged into the imac but on its own elsewhere in our house, so i thought id connect the imac and my pc via ethernet, however after toying with some settings on the ethernet, my internet stopped working on the pc (its perfectly fine on my MacBook which is also wireless, so its not the actuall connection) like on windows it says its connected to the router and is sending packets and recieving information as in speed and name etc of the router, but!

its not recieved packets, web pages wont load and on the routers page it says

for the macbook which is working:

Information

Type: Generic Device

Connected To: WLAN (Wireless)

Allowed on WLAN: Yes

but for the PC it says:

Information

Type: Generic Device

Connected To: WLAN (Wireless)

Allowed on WLAN: Yes

so for some reason the pc dosnt seem to want to use the wireless connection..

ive disabled the ethernet connection and unplugged it which goes to the imac, but still nothing, ive even tried using repair on the windows wireless thing.

my router is a BT Home Hub

http://www.homehub.bt.com/

everything is working perfectly on the router, but i can not figure out why my pc is being so strange and not using the wireless connection, firefox and IE wont load pages...

help!