Xbox360 VGA Cable Question

Hey Guys,

I just ordered a Logic 3 Xbox 360 - VGA tft av Cable. To hook up my '360 to my 19" Monitor.

( The official cables are sold out everywhere, so i had to buy a non-standard )

Anyway, i was just cleaning up near my computer, so i have a place for my '360 to stand.

Then i started thinking "What about Audio :| " You only get those SCART Left/Right Audio Cables ( http://hardware.teamxbox.com/screenshots/s...GA-HD-AV-Cable/ ), as far

as i remember they don't work with anything on the PC.

So what am i supposed to do, any special cables/gadgets i'll have to order to get audio on my PC?

In the UK Maplin have them and for your reference here is there page with some more information if it helps :)

Heres just a block converter: Here.

And, heres a wired one: here.

As you can see, they can be also known as Twin Phono to 3.5mm Stereo.

P.S. I have the 2nd cable, except mine has read and white cables not black - I think they updated it, but works well :).

EDIT: Image can be seen: here.

Edited by DarkGashX

Okay, thanks a ton guys (Y) Also thanks for the image and links Dark, really helped out alot (Y)

Very welcome :) Get my 360 soon so if you wanna go on live sometime would be happy to :).

Okay, got the whole thing set-up today and it looks impressive but two things ...

The Audio sounds horrible when there's alot going on and jesus christ, every game is missing 40% of the screen if i don't use Widescreen mode ... And widescreen mode looks crap.

What native resolution is your monitor (make model and we can look it up) and what resolution is your 360 running at?

The sound that turns horrible will be your soundcard - if it cannot handle above a set limit of sounds. I know the X-Fi range can have over 30 at any one time but I have yet to get my 360 to try it.

I still have an SB Live in my PC and it sounds just fine. It might be your cable or adapter.

Oh, make sure you have the audio going into your Line In port and not the Mic input. Things can sound pretty bad on Mic In - especially if the gain is up too high.