The PRE game fun...

I have a few theorys... 1. The number at the bottom is something to with what you get when you add the numbers up(if u presumed a=1) in a certain way or something like that

2. The arrows might show the ammount you have to add or subtract from a puzzle to give you the correct anagrams or something like(c=3 + 2 = e)

3. There may be a starting point somewhere where if you follow it it will take you through every letter(ie arrow pointing down move down 1, 2 down move 2 down etc)

Thats strange cause when i put it into the box and click submit nothing happens

Are you using Opera? If you use Opera, you don't get the countdown timer and the submit button doesn't use anything.

I used IE7 :p

But that's what they WANT you to do so whatever.

why does my mouse give me a curser at RIRAUG in the puzzle... HRRm, and if you lightlight it and COPY ... the PASTE gives you the TIME LEFT in the countdown.

why does my mouse give me a curser at RIRAUG in the puzzle... HRRm, and if you lightlight it and COPY ... the PASTE gives you the TIME LEFT in the countdown.

If you reverse RIRAUG you get GUARIR, which according to Google Translate, is 'to recover' in italian...? But I doubt it's related.

This is really wierd i typed riraug into the thing and then clicked submit it said wrong pass and then i accidentally pressed the back button on the browser itself and it took me to a page that i never visited before. Which has this

Welcome to the Vanishing Point.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanishing Point has been busy inventing! Now with financial backing from the owner we are ramping up to have our products on the market and available to the public soon. Following patents being issued to Vanishing Point and David Reed. Afterwards, everyone will be carrying a Vanishing Point product in their pocket.

Who are we? Vanishing Point is a custom electronic design firm located at the inspiring garden of WineFlower in Liberty, Missouri.

Vanishing Point has been busy this last year prototyping Wi-Fi & Bluetooth related inventions that will catapult Vanishing Point into being the leader in Personal Identification devices.

Eventually, ending up taking Vanishing Point to be publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange pending SEC Filings.

Invest in Vanishing Point and thereby invest in the future.

Vanishing Point

7913 Scott Ave

Liberty, MO 64068

Remember the somewhat similar campaign Microsoft had for their Origami platform? Well maybe this has something to do with Microsoft's new codename Vistagami; the Origami running Vista. They're supposedly making a big deal out of it at CES 2007. :whistle:

If you reverse RIRAUG you get GUARIR, which according to Google Translate, is 'to recover' in italian...? But I doubt it's related.
Vistagami = Origami's 'recovery'?

Just a thought. :rofl:

I figured out why the cursor changes on riraug that because the page has a hidden field if you go to page source or info youll find the hidden field i thnik the value is the same as the previous one maybe it just got hidden so that the first page doesnt interfere with the 2nd puzzle

Well, I don't normally do this, but since you guys were first on the scene, here's a cypher key for you. Impressive job!

More to come....but not delivered like this. Keep your eyes on the Post.

Good luck!

~L

(EDIT: for clarity)

GT-steel-hammer.jpg

viral spam! :angry:

my plans to soil the neowin trek to "discover" this marketing has been twarted.

Who else is filled with glee that Neowin is both on board with Microsoft, XBOX, and a game publisher, so much so that we've not only have been targeted by their campaign, but have been lead to it, and have eaten it up? Doesn't everyone feel like a tool? I bet evilpupil would be ****ed. left_finger.gif

I don't suppose anyone had a look at the code of the setup as i recokn if you change all the information in the javascript files(i don't know any javascript so can't have a go at this) using the clsid of all the flash files in the whole crytogram which are in the javascript files is it possible to get in that way. Just a thought.