The PRE game fun...

I noticed in the last video she keeps playing with the watch in her hand.

since the first box is mostly to do with time maybe theres a hint or specific time there.

I noticed in the emails that some had the header (out of office) while others said (getting warmer)

also it says when the time is right she will ask a question, perhaps the voicemail needs to be accessed at a certain time for her to ask the question, as with the email (out of office) maybe you have to catch her at the right time as a voicemail would be the same as not being in the office... just tryin to throw in some suggestions ;-)

I noticed in the last video she keeps playing with the watch in her hand.

since the first box is mostly to do with time maybe theres a hint or specific time there.

I noticed in the emails that some had the header (out of office) while others said (getting warmer)

also it says when the time is right she will ask a question, perhaps the voicemail needs to be accessed at a certain time for her to ask the question, as with the email (out of office) maybe you have to catch her at the right time as a voicemail would be the same as not being in the office... just tryin to throw in some suggestions ;-)

and all of that could change along with the plane schedules that was found?

Well now don't feel so stupid for actually calling them myself. I was REALLY thrown when an actual person answered and I was like,ummm could you connect me with loki and she said there was no number for that name :(

I actually hung up the 1st time :blush:

if you had gone there you would have seen it very much has to do with the game.

The site says:

Vanishing Soon

"So you want to be immortalized? Vegas is a very profitable city, and patience is a virtue even there"

barcode.jpg

AMD chip naming is the "immortalized" part and why would they name a site lokivanishes.com if it was "outside" the realm of the ARG?

Yup it is changing daily too.

Now it says

"Loki is right in front of you - split your monitor and find her there."

and a new barcode

barcode2.jpg

Strange

Yup it is changing daily too.

Now it says

"Loki is right in front of you - split your monitor and find her there."

and a new barcode

barcode2.jpg

Strange

the barcode is just a visitor counter

in the source of "lokivanishes.com" the page "http://s89739736.onlinehome.us" is = to "lokivanishes.com"

this is hosted by 1&1 webhosting - in my opinion, it's likely unrelated to the game after all - as previously suggested

I also found a load of pages associated with the lokivanishes page - most are protected

Enter the link above "http//s897..." and follow it with /.34 it should direct you to a page for multiple choices.

I'm not super computer-saavy, so I don't know what any of it means. Probably nothing, but I'm bored and have no more ideas for now

in the source of "lokivanishes.com" the page "http://s89739736.onlinehome.us" is = to "lokivanishes.com"

this is hosted by 1&1 webhosting - in my opinion, it's likely unrelated to the game after all - as previously suggested

I also found a load of pages associated with the lokivanishes page - most are protected

Enter the link above "http//s897..." and follow it with /.34 it should direct you to a page for multiple choices.

I'm not super computer-saavy, so I don't know what any of it means. Probably nothing, but I'm bored and have no more ideas for now

1&1 uses proxies to "hide" the actual registered owners identity.

Still thinking aloud.... Trying to link Vanishing Point with Pi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanishing_point

Vanishing points can also refer to the point in the distance where the two verges (Office 2007 & Vista) of a road appear to converge (Jan 30th). This is often used to help assess the upcoming curves (Pi) in the road; to judge the radius (Pi) and therefore the entry speed and optimum line. If the vanishing point moves towards you (Counting Down to Jan 30th) or to your sides, the curve is tightening (Pi) . If the vanishing point moves away from you or comes to centre, the curve is straightening.

Bold Text - My Interpretations....

How this works in reagrds to 'any' of this I have no idea except to say Pi has a major role to play in this game...

Okay give up on the lokivanishes.com site! You are going in the wrong direction. grrrrr

It's most likely fake - just being thorough since I have no other direction to go at present. I could do work, but that won't get me shot into space.

Okay give up on the lokivanishes.com site! You are going in the wrong direction. grrrrr

I agree. The same thing happened back with the Bumblebee deal with Halo 2. A lot of fake sites popped up that tried to tie themselves into the actual "game."

Generally it will be easy to tell if the sites are legit or not because they will clearly tie themselve to an ad firm or something similar.

How do you solve the current events one? Ive tried typing in Horizon and horizon and HORIZON but its doesnt work.

try a different browser or different computer. The site is little bit buggy.

Have you guys noticed that in some of the puzzles there are special faint white boxes you can click on...and when you do it goes away??

Take for instance....the Cuckoo Clock puzzle. Look at the the 2nd vanished clock..on the second row....there is a little squar.e.clcik on it and it disappears....there were some other ones like that in the other puzzles....lets make up a list of where they all are!

BUT....what are they for??

Have you guys noticed that in some of the puzzles there are special faint white boxes you can click on...and when you do it goes away??

Take for instance....the Cuckoo Clock puzzle. Look at the the 2nd vanished clock..on the second row....there is a little squar.e.clcik on it and it disappears....there were some other ones like that in the other puzzles....lets make up a list of where they all are!

It has already been done, we don't know what they are for yet.

We don't know yet, but we've found nine of them so far. There may or may not be 3 more...there has been much debate on that, but the three puzzle we couldn't find White Boxes in are Current Events, Sundial, and Pocket Watches.

Have fun!

We don't know yet, but we've found nine of them so far. There may or may not be 3 more...there has been much debate on that, but the three puzzle we couldn't find White Boxes in are Current Events, Sundial, and Pocket Watches.

Have fun!

do you have the locations of the others?

do you have the locations of the others?

I also just noticed in the MANTLE CLOCK Puzzle...on each side of the clock there is one place where the mouse cursor changes from the arrow to what it would change into as if you were about to type in a text box (a cursor...)......wonder what that is about?

I also just noticed in the MANTLE CLOCK Puzzle...on each side of the clock there is one place where the mouse cursor changes from the arrow to what it would change into as if you were about to type in a text box (a cursor...)......wonder what that is about?

Yeah, I copied it and pasted it in word, it just says solved. Its on every puzzle in a couple of places.