The PRE game fun...

as if you were about to type in a text box (a cursor...)

I think that it is the puzzle selection page (with Loki) in the background coming through to the top. It has something to do with the way the words Solved and Unsolved work. It's like dynamic text or something -- something with the way the flash is programmed.

On the pocket watches puzzle, up in the corner, is that a cup of tea? does it have anything to do with the cup of tea on the broken pocket watch? hmmm

btw, hello everybody, this is my first post :laugh:

also, the watch in the right hand corner is the same watch as the one on the puzzle page, it also looks like it has a cup of tea in it

Anybody had any luck in getting Hints from Loki ?

Remember the first video when she mentioned Tag ?

in Xbox live you'll find Vanishingpoint as a gamers tag.....

But as yet I've had no luck communicating with it............

Sorry if this has been covered already........It's a long thread now....................................

I've been reading posts that were started in Dec that some folks will receive a wooden box that looks the same as the picture posted in the vanishingpointgame.com website. So do we have to wiat for someone to receive a box and solve the codes? Or will the next opening of box solutions be totally different?

Dont know if this means anything but it seems you can match up the puzzles in order with her quadruple majors

physics and time passes (physics has alot to do with time in a sense)

stage arts and magic happens (a magician is a type of stage performer)

history and memories fade (memories are history or past)

folklore and people disappear (alot of people in folklore never really existed so it would be natural for them to disapear)

or maybe like everyone else Im just over anylizing everything trying to find the next clue....

I've been reading posts that were started in Dec that some folks will receive a wooden box that looks the same as the picture posted in the vanishingpointgame.com website. So do we have to wiat for someone to receive a box and solve the codes? Or will the next opening of box solutions be totally different?

the boxes appear to be without a use atm. they were sent out for the preawareness part of the campaign, but now all the links they lead to are gone.

I think that that part of the game was just at the start...where the first people were beginning to learn of the game via some message boards....its a viral marketing campaign for Windows Vista. I think it is REALLY cool actually!! I love challenging clever stuff like this!

Hey - checked the (possible fake) lokivanishes.com site again. It says "loki is right in front of you-split your monitor and find her there"

Don't know how to split my monitor or if this is even legit - just thought I'd let everyone know

That bar code looks a lot like this image and it is split like the caption suggest. Where to go from there excapes me though.post-193293-1168550328.jpg

Dont know if this means anything but it seems you can match up the puzzles in order with her quadruple majors

folklore and people disappear (alot of people in folklore never really existed so it would be natural for them to disapear)

or maybe like everyone else Im just over anylizing everything trying to find the next clue....

I believe those are her "obsessions".

The lokivanishes.com is certainly out of game, and it won't be the last out of game site that people will be fooled by...

The key is that if it is a site that doesn't provide any new information or seems to go in a dead end without any payoff, it's fake. With just about every ARG there is a group of people who want to lead people to think their site is part of the game. It's quite the phenomenon.

we will know in less than 24 hours what magic happens in Sydney :shiftyninja:

hope we don't vanish in the crowd at Manly

cheers

Those associations are good. So the themes for the next 3 puzzles can definitely be related to her majors(if those were really her majors).

Here's what I've been thinking,

In the envelopes mailed out to participants came with a letter stating, 'You are now a decoder. There are only a few like you, but thousands more are looking for you. ...'

Could we have more then just the flash drives (containing Cipher Keys) which are most important to the game?

I can't help but think the stamps on our envelopes have some importance to the game.

post-138514-1168552856.jpg