Year web hosting + domain

Question

im after some webhosting where i can just do a 1 off pay for a years web hosting along with a domain, and also be able to add in more domains later on.

i dont want to pay out all that much and also need to have the GD thing enabled for resizing images.

will probably use around 3gb bandwidth amonth if that.

and storage around 500mb-1gb.

php + mysql as well.

and also have the option to add extra bandwidth in if i use up all i have for that year.

any hosts to recommend? ;)

7 answers to this question

I'd recommend A Small Orange. Never personally used it, but it's run by a Neowin member, and has received loads of praise over the years from the other members here. They offer monthly packages, but you can pay for a year (and get 2 months free), and they have all the goodies.

its not set up yet, but in the new year, i'll be launching (officially, anyway) my own hosting service :p

It'd be on a "exactly what spec you need" basis, if youd be interested PM me :p

I'm also with ASO. I had a few problems signing up, they were very quick to help, got it sorted via Live Support in about 10mins. It was a silly mistake by me when signing up that led to the problem lol.

its not set up yet, but in the new year, i'll be launching (officially, anyway) my own hosting service :p

Don't listen to him, go with ASO :p :rofl: :shiftyninja:

just kidding :p

Every man and their dog have reseller accounts.. it will be just another reseller.