Xbox Wristband Solution

100% of all proceeds go to the Boys & Girls Clubs of America's Club Tech Program. :happy: :yes:

xboxristbandrq6.jpg

Newsflash:

Best Buy and Microsoft Promote Game Safety

Minneapolis, Minnesota?Best Buy and Microsoft have announced a campaign to educate consumers about the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) rating system for video games, as well as family settings available in electronic gaming consoles like Xbox 360?. The companies have designed the campaign to help ensure parents are aware of the tools available to help them provide a safe, secure entertainment experience for their families.

As part of the campaign, Xbox 360 wristbands, with phrases such as "Life is Your Game" or "Challenge Me" are available exclusively at U.S. Best Buy stores for one dollar. All proceeds will benefit Boys & Girls Clubs of America in support of the Club Tech program, founded by Microsoft, which trains youth to use technology safely and responsibly.

Each wristband comes with a pamphlet that outlines "Safe and Secure Family Entertainment." It defines the ESRB ratings system and offers directions on how to set up Family Settings, the built-in safety measures in gaming consoles that let parents choose the right play and view settings for their family. You can find more information about ratings and safety for video games at any U.S. Best Buy store or online from Best Buy or Xbox.com.Best Buy Co., Inc.

Best Buy Co., Inc. is an innovative Fortune 100 growth company that continually strives to create superior customer experiences. Through more than 940 retail stores across the United States and in Canada, our employees connect customers with technology and entertainment products and services that make life easier and more fun. We sell consumer electronics, home-office products, entertainment software, appliances and related services.

A Minneapolis-based company, our operations include: Best Buy (BestBuy.com and BestBuyCanada.ca), Future Shop (FutureShop.ca), Geek Squad (GeekSquad.com and GeekSquad.ca) and Magnolia Audio Video (Magnoliaav.com). We support our communities through employee volunteerism and grants from The Best Buy Children's FoundationBoys & Girls Clubs of America's Club Tech Program

Club Tech is a program created by Microsoft and Boys & Girls Clubs of America to "technology enable" more than 2,800 Clubs nationwide, bringing technology access programs to more than 4.4 million young people. By leveling the "virtual playing field," youth of all ages and circumstances will have the same resources and skills to help them discover their world, expand creativity, perform better in school, and eventually take their technology know-how into the workplacSource: Xbox News

Oh no these wristband fads might make a comeback :pinch:

I can just picture all the fanboys fighting in the streets :laugh:

The cause seems to be ok tbh, but I'm sure there are better causes out there to help! As the 360 is computing related it does make sense to go with a computer related cause, I'll agree on that.

No thanks - Ill save those 1$ for Africa or something :/

Erm, why not give $1 to this and $1 to Africa? Seriously. That's only $2. :laugh:

Hmm...I've seen those wristbands at Best Buy since before I bought my 360 in Feb. I wonder why it just got a press release. :wacko:

Sweet Wii wristband, by the way! :laugh:

I cant afford that! - Im saving up for my high-tech PS3 :whistle:

/selfish

I imagine you have a ways to go... :laugh:

You've already saved $2 by not buying those bands. $597.99 left to go, and that's not including tax!