Sony PSP PSX emulator cracked.

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a new 4GB Memory stick. I downgraded my PSP to a 1.5, but that was on the 32MB stick. Should I downgrade again with my 4GB stick? Or should I install this 3.03OEB thing that you guys have been talking about. Once I install this, I can be able to download a PSX emulator and roms into my PSP, correct? And also would my PSP still be able to play the newer games without constantly downgrading and upgrading if I get this version(whatever that may be)? Thanks a lot in advance, sorry I'm kind of new to using the PSP to its full potential (if you know what I mean) :devil:

I just bought a new 4GB Memory stick. I downgraded my PSP to a 1.5, but that was on the 32MB stick. Should I downgrade again with my 4GB stick? Or should I install this 3.03OEB thing that you guys have been talking about. Once I install this, I can be able to download a PSX emulator and roms into my PSP, correct? And also would my PSP still be able to play the newer games without constantly downgrading and upgrading if I get this version(whatever that may be)? Thanks a lot in advance, sorry I'm kind of new to using the PSP to its full potential (if you know what I mean) :devil:

Downgrade it with the 4GB stick just to make it easier, afterwards you can convert your current PSone games to eboots using the tool provided so you can put them on your PSP. If you don't have any PSone games just download them, lots of places now have eboots of PSone games.

Just read the readme you get with the firmware it is very detailed and tells you everything you need to know to convert ISOs to eboots and of course installing the firmware..

I guess you can't d/g a PSP v3.0 to install this f/w? :blush: :unsure:

Nope sorry, not possible yet.