9/11 Conspiracy Theory Debunked

9/11 truthers aren't conspirators, the conspirators are in this administration(Look up the word conspiracy btw) All we want is an honest and indepth investigation from both sides. The 9/11 commission again, was appointed by Bush. It was not an independent investigation! Also the 9/11 commission didn't even touch upon subjects such as the collapse of WTC 7, they totally ignore it, it's not even in their book!

Operation Northwoods is a declasified document signed by the joint chiefs of staff, and is in the National archives, and was mentioned on ABC and the Baltimore sun. Where our own government put plans to paper to stage terror attacks in this country by hijacking planes and crashing them into buildings and blaming it on Cuba. This is documented and is FACT, our government put these sick plans to paper! This government has lied time and time again, as I have PROVEN above, and you don't think the most powerful country in the world could stage an event like 9/11, give me a break!

They absolutely are conspirators. The 9/11 truth movement has been overrun with overzealous ideologues that conspire together to commit harmful acts, that is spreading disinformation on a subject that factually no longer has a debate. It has ended, but, as I said above, they conspire to keep this disinformation going. The mere fact that you say there is no independent investigation shows why this will never end. The sheer amount of people that have been involved directly with the investigation is enormous, and the assumption that because somehow they work for the federal government makes them all liars is ludicrous. And the fact that you try to nail the 9/11 commission report on WTC 7 outlines how despite calling it a whitewash, you don't even know the slightest thing about it. Why? Because the 9/11 commission report is mainly concerned with the timeline leading up to 9/11. It is NOT a study on the engineering of the WTC complex buildings.

Finally, operation northwoods proves how delusional you are. It's OLD (and also ignoring the fact that it didn't happen). Unless it details 9/11 and not an attack on Cuba, I'm sorry it doesn't prove anything. This fact is a fact yes, but it's not a fact that proves 9/11 was an inside job at all. This government has lied, although I have yet to see you prove anything substantial here on neowin. The most powerful country in the world most definitely could not stage an attack like 9/11. The sheer number that would have to be in on it would be gargantuan. It requires that everyone involved including the regular engineers or workers would not only be in on it, but would keep their mouths shut. This administration has been riddled with leaks of all kinds. It's clumsy and can't manage anything, nevermind such a grand scheme. I find it so disheartening that you would be willing to spend so much time researching your wild schemes, but not research the more obvious and sensible truth. You've already decided on what the truth is, so no one will convince you anymore. I'm disheartened, but in no way am I surprised.

Ahh the good ole 9/11 conspiracy debate.. I tend to agree with WinMacsta actually, there's too many coincidences going on in the whole scenario to not believe that Bush was in on it somehow. That's what I've always thought at least lol..

Edited by Matrix XII

What about all the engineers who had to study the collapse to work out why it happened?, are you saying these engineers from all over the world are "in on it"? (the tv documentary they made about it was quite interesting)

And also, how would they wire the building with explosives, when it was filled with workers? (takes a long time, you also need to remove most of the things inside of the building (basically leave only supporting walls and such), and the end result has lots of wires running all over the place, which i'm quite sure people would notice)

money talks and they got loads of it

There were terrorists involved, this government funded them(we funded terrorists before, Iran Contra is one example). BTW Bush Senior met with Shafig bin Laden, in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Washington, on the morning of 9/11, reported by the CBC(documented, google it). The bin ladens were flown home on 9/11 too!

Ahh the good ole 9/11 conspiracy debate.. I tend to agree with MinMacsta actually, there's too many coincidences going on in the whole scenario to not believe that Bush was in on it somehow. That's what I've always thought at least lol..
Edited by WinMacsta06

Watch the link I have above titled Unusual evacuations, and why was Dick Cheney in charge of NORAD for that one day,as Norman Mineta testified about(Video above) Remember Payne Stewart got lost in flight before 9/11, NORAD had no trouble operating then did it? I just stick to the facts I can prove, you clearly see demolition blast points in the videos in my sig, and the metal was no where near hot enough to collapse, thats why the smoke was black!(again look at the first two vids in my sig). Why was the majority of steel rushed overseas to Asia, why wasn't the scene dissected like a crime scene, I mean come on we dissected the scene of TWA flight 800! More money was spent on the investigation of the Monica Lewinsky case then 9/11!

I cant answer for things i can never know, same as you.

And if you claim the building was demolished, how did they do it without arising suspicions the the workers inside the building (and how did they plant the explosives?)

The steel was heated hot enough to bend (at the heat that the jet fuel heated it to, it looses most of it's structural integrity)

And why was the smoke black?, look at this picture, http://www.greatdreams.com/planes/plane-cr...reece-smoke.gif It's a picture of a plane crash, and the smoke is black, something like that says to me that plane fuel produces black smoke.

And the scene was investigated, but that doesn't mean they need every single piece of metal, they have video (and lots of witnesses) of planes hitting it, so they knew the indirect cause, they have lots of video and pictures of the structure from before the attacks (which would have been destroyed), all they needed to test was material around the point of impact (no point looking at the ground floor for example).

Edit: you know osama's family doesn't really have anything to do with the guy anymore, right?, just because they are related means they are terrorists and such.

It needs to be over 1200 degrees to melt steel, that is why thermite/thermate and explosives were used to bring down the buildings, those buildings were evacuated numerous times before 9/11, on top of that Marvin Bush was in charge of the security, coincidence?..you decide. Bin Laden was funded throughout the 80s, the Bushes and bin Ladens were both in the oil business, there were very close ties, no doubt. Another coincidence is the fact that all the buildings that came down were owned by Silverstein.(Larry Silverstein took a large insurance policy out before 9/11 on the WTC Towers).This man bought the Sears tower in Chicago, before there were terror threats made against it last year, coincidence?again you decide... Furthermore, there was heavy insider trading on airline stocks, and Mayor Willie Brown was warned not to fly before 9/11(documented) Bush also states that they could never imagine planes being flown into the targets that were hit on 9/11(on the Whitehouse website), completely false,as I proved earlier. WTC 7 is an extremely important building to focus on, the fact that it collapsed in the perfect classical demolition style hours later,from small fire way below temperatures needed to melt steel is pretty solid evidence of an inside job in my opinion.(lets not forget Silverstein's slip of words either) WTC 7 had very important government documents inside, it was an important building,in June 1999, Mayor Rudolph Giuliani built a $13 million emergency crisis centre on the 27th floor of WTC 7. Here's the video link of WTC 7 from my sig;

I cant answer for things i can never know, same as you.

And if you claim the building was demolished, how did they do it without arising suspicions the the workers inside the building (and how did they plant the explosives?)

The steel was heated hot enough to bend (at the heat that the jet fuel heated it to, it looses most of it's structural integrity)

And why was the smoke black?, look at this picture, http://www.greatdreams.com/planes/plane-cr...reece-smoke.gif It's a picture of a plane crash, and the smoke is black, something like that says to me that plane fuel produces black smoke.

And the scene was investigated, but that doesn't mean they need every single piece of metal, they have video (and lots of witnesses) of planes hitting it, so they knew the indirect cause, they have lots of video and pictures of the structure from before the attacks (which would have been destroyed), all they needed to test was material around the point of impact (no point looking at the ground floor for example).

Edit: you know osama's family doesn't really have anything to do with the guy anymore, right?, just because they are related means they are terrorists and such.

Edited by WinMacsta06

ahahahaha yeah buildings collapsing is sooo hot lol but seriously I didnt buy this magazine, I found it on the internet it was scanned by someone, and the article is filled with wonderful facts that you can't swallow. You can laugh about this topic all you want, I'm glad I made your day! ;)

As for FOX News, why would they hire an Iran Contra war criminal such as Ollie North who shredded secret documents, to work for them? :laugh:

LMAO! Hustler! Oh well, if Hustler says it's so, then by golly, it must be. Lemme guess. You read Hustler for the articles?

:laugh: Oh wow, that just made my day. hahahahaha!!

Edited by WinMacsta06

They absolutely are conspirators. The 9/11 truth movement has been overrun with overzealous ideologues that conspire together to commit harmful acts, that is spreading disinformation on a subject that factually no longer has a debate. It has ended, but, as I said above, they conspire to keep this disinformation going. The mere fact that you say there is no independent investigation shows why this will never end. The sheer amount of people that have been involved directly with the investigation is enormous, and the assumption that because somehow they work for the federal government makes them all liars is ludicrous. And the fact that you try to nail the 9/11 commission report on WTC 7 outlines how despite calling it a whitewash, you don't even know the slightest thing about it. Why? Because the 9/11 commission report is mainly concerned with the timeline leading up to 9/11. It is NOT a study on the engineering of the WTC complex buildings.

Finally, operation northwoods proves how delusional you are. It's OLD (and also ignoring the fact that it didn't happen). Unless it details 9/11 and not an attack on Cuba, I'm sorry it doesn't prove anything. This fact is a fact yes, but it's not a fact that proves 9/11 was an inside job at all. This government has lied, although I have yet to see you prove anything substantial here on neowin. The most powerful country in the world most definitely could not stage an attack like 9/11. The sheer number that would have to be in on it would be gargantuan. It requires that everyone involved including the regular engineers or workers would not only be in on it, but would keep their mouths shut. This administration has been riddled with leaks of all kinds. It's clumsy and can't manage anything, nevermind such a grand scheme. I find it so disheartening that you would be willing to spend so much time researching your wild schemes, but not research the more obvious and sensible truth. You've already decided on what the truth is, so no one will convince you anymore. I'm disheartened, but in no way am I surprised.

I have already answered this in another thread and showed that it was possible and little numbers were required.

I have already answered this in another thread and showed that it was possible and little numbers were required.

You most certainly haven't shown anything of the sort.

I'll try and simplify it for you, first video makes valid points, last two are smoking guns:

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJP9I15KEg4...ted&search=

* http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5...dfeed&hl=en

Plus all my other FACTS throughout this discussion!

Apparently jet fuel is the only thing known to man that can burn.

I would have never guessed that

Edited by WinMacsta06

DOCUMENTED FACTS:

U.S. military sources have given the FBI information that suggests five of the alleged hijackers of the planes that were used in Tuesday?s terror attacks received training at secure U.S. military installations in the 1990s.

Pensacola NAS link faces more scrutiny: As many as four of 19 suspected hijackers may have participated during the 1990s in the base's flight training program for foreign military trainees, according to reports in The Washington Post and Newsweek magazine.

FBI Knew Terrorists Were Using Flight Schools: Federal authorities have been aware for years that suspected terrorists with ties to Osama bin Laden were receiving flight training at schools in the United States and abroad, according to interviews and court testimony.

Did Terrorist Pilots Train at U.S. Military Schools? In addition to having been inducted into the U.S. flight training program by two Dutch-owned flight schools in Venice, Florida, as many as six of the terrorists, including ringleader Mohammed Atta, also received training at U.S. military facilities, according to a flurry of stories between Sept 15 and 17 in the Washington Post, Newsweek, and Knight Ridder newspapers.

Visas for terrorist pilots surface: Student visas for the two pilots who steered jetliners into the two World Trade Center towers Sept. 11 arrived by mail at their flight school in Venice, Fla., exactly six months after the attacks, the school's owner said Tuesday.

Six months later, hijackers' visas arrive at flight school: On the six-month anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the Venice, Fla., flight school that trained two of the airplane hijackers received new immigration visas changing their legal status from tourists to student pilots.

Alert FBI agent gave heads-up in July on Arabs in aviation: An FBI agent in Phoenix told counterterrorism officials at the bureau's headquarters last July that he had detected an alarming pattern of Arab men with possible ties to terrorism taking aviation-related training, and he urged a nationwide review of the trend, according to FBI officials.

FBI Warned on Training Before 11th: Two months before the suicide hijackings, an FBI agent in Arizona alerted Washington headquarters that several Middle Easterners were training at a U.S. aviation school and recommended contacting other schools nationwide where Arabs might be studying.

FBI Agent Warned of Suspicious Flight Students Last Summer: In July of last year, two months before the Sept. 11 terror attacks, FBI agents based in Arizona warned headquarters to be wary of Middle Eastern men studying at American flight schools.

Hijack Plot Suspicions Raised With FBI in Aug.: An FBI agent and a Minnesota flight school official discussed the possibility that alleged terrorist conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui was part of a hijacking plot before the Sept. 11 attacks in New York and Washington, according to a letter obtained by The Washington Post.

Flight school memo wasn't passed on: An FBI agent's classified memo urging the bureau to review the activities of Middle Eastern men at U.S. flight schools did not make it beyond a midlevel unit chief in the bureau's counterterrorism division after it arrived at headquarters two months before the Sept. 11 attacks, government sources said Wednesday.

Pre-Attack Memo Cited Bin Laden: The classified memorandum written by an F.B.I. agent in Phoenix last summer urging bureau headquarters to investigate Middle Eastern men enrolled in American flight schools also cited Osama bin Laden by name and suggested that his followers could use the schools to train for terror operations, government officials said for the first time today.

F.B.I. Knew for Years About Terror Pilot Training: The F.B.I. had been aware for several years that Osama bin Laden and his terrorist network were training pilots in the United States and elsewhere around the world, according to court records and interviews at flight schools and with federal law enforcement officials.

Agent told CIA of flight students: A Phoenix FBI agent whose July 2001 memo seeking a search of flight schools for possible al Qaeda terrorists went unheeded by FBI headquarters also took his concerns to officials at the CIA, but it is not clear what they did ? if anything ? with the information.

Agent Linked Pilot Trainees, Bin Laden: Weeks before Sept. 11, an FBI agent connected several students at Arizona aviation schools to a militant Muslim group whose founder talked of attacking airports and received a letter from Osama Bin Laden encouraging the downing of commercial airliners, government officials say.

Visa scam at US Embassy allowed terrorists with links to 9/11 to enter country illegally: US authorities are investigating a suspected visa scam which may have allowed 71 people - including some with links to the 11 September attackers that the US blames on the al-Qaeda network - to have entered America illegally.

Maybe Bush and Cheney wanted to use Operation Northwoods idea on Saddam instead of Cuba and see if it would work? I don't know, but it does seem that if 9/11 didn't happen USA wouldn't have a reason to attack and execute Saddam, which seems is the only reason Bush Jr. ran for presidency.

I was hoping Dems would actually impeach Bush now since they can, just because Neocons impeached Clinton for having sex with a woman, yet Dems won't impeach Bush for being responsible for about 50,000 innocent iraqi civilians, and about 3000+ US soldiers.

I was hoping Dems would actually impeach Bush now since they can, just because Neocons impeached Clinton for having sex with a woman, yet Dems won't impeach Bush for being responsible for about 50,000 innocent iraqi civilians, and about 3000+ US soldiers.

post-147955-1168292624.gif

post-147955-1168292630.gif

post-147955-1168292603.jpg

I don't know, but it does seem that if 9/11 didn't happen USA wouldn't have a reason to attack and execute Saddam, which seems is the only reason Bush Jr. ran for presidency.

if by evidence you mean made up things, blatantly wrong things (e.g. the "there was no investigation", NIST did a 3 year one), and outright lies, then yes, the "Conspiracy Theorists" have tones of evidence.

You can't impeach someone for civillian deaths in a war. It's a war for cryin out loud.

Yeah, a war with no basis.

What exactly was the reason for us going to war with Iraq? WoMD? LOL :laugh:

Someone needs a lesson on what a 'Fact' actually is.....

Clinton wasn't impeached for having sex with a woman, he was impeached for committing a crime, and that crime was lying to a grand jury. That, is a "fact".

You can make wise elementary school comments all you want, none of us that question the events of 9/11 are "conspiracy nut jobs" as you claim, the people in this country that have questions are Americans that want the truth.(people elsewhere demand the same) This isn't about right or left, this is about real issues,real questions that have not been answered. Let me give you an example

a few days ago, the man that is part of this false right/left paradigm, went on and air denies that approximently 82% of this country is against the war, uses catch phrases such as "you're a lunatic", and says 'The World Can't Wait' organization has only 50 or 60 members,when hundreds of thousands of people across this country have protested(totaling in the millions) under this organization alone. On top of that the last poll conducted claims nearly 70-73% of the troops want to get out of Iraq and come home.(probably more,and growing) This is the kind of tactics you demonstrate on a nearly daily basis on this forum,trying to force your ignorant beliefs down others throats, that have absolutely no substance.

This administration lied about WMD in Iraq, they claimed Iraq and Al Qaeda were connected, completely false. The 9/11 commission ignored a majority of the victim's families questions on 9/11. Bush and Cheney were privately questioned behind closed doors about the events. There was no mention of Building 7 by the 9/11 commission which collapsed hours later in the afternoon, was not hit by a plane, collapsed at free fall speeds in it's own footprint, and you can also clearly see demolition blast points in the video of WTC 7 (in my sig).

Then you have the NORAD stand down where Norman Mineta testifies about, where "During the time that the airplane was coming in to the Pentagon, there was a young man who would come in and say to the Vice President, "The plane is 50 miles out." "The plane is 30 miles out." And when it got down to "the plane is 10 miles out," the young man also said to the Vice President, "Do the orders still stand?" And the Vice President turned

and whipped his neck around and said, "Of course the orders still stand.

Have you heard anything to the contrary?" As the plane was not shot down are we to take it that the orders were to let the plane find its target? Why was this man with no military experience, and certainly no experience in NORAD, in charge for that one day?

There is piles upon piles of evidence, to debunk the official government story of 9/11, which I have shown throughout this discussion, we need a true independent investigation. I could give you plenty of evidence and questions that is more then enough to demand that. This government covered up the JFK/RFK assassination,they pardoned Nixon,covered up Iran Contra and Oliver North's criminal involvement, covered up the

,and covered up 9/11 and the truth about Iraq, the list goes on and on. Then you have Bush Senior(the man who can't recall where he was when Kennedy was shot, and worked for the CIA then) at Jerry Ford's(the man who pardoned Nixon) funeral say the following "After a deluded gunman assassinated President Kennedy, our nation turned to Gerald Ford and a select handful of others to make sense of that madness," said Bush. "And the conspiracy theorists can say what they will , but the Warren Commission report will always have the final definitive say on this tragic matter. Why? Because Jerry Ford put his name on it and Jerry Ford's word was always good."Ladies and gentleman this is America, if they can lie about WMD and get away with it they can lie about anything. Edited by WinMacsta06

Proof? Of what, exactly? Explosions? If charges were set off some 50 stories below the collapsing material, why didn't it collapse until the material reached it? Why did the WTC collapse from the top down and not the bottom up? Since when did explosions send puffs of debris through a single window?

When was the last time you saw a building detonated in the manner you claim the WTC was?

The black area are from the webpage's background that the photos were on, I took a snapshot of the site, because right clicking and trying to download the images wasn't working. I can't explain every little thing about the demolition process or all the strange occurrences and coincidences. That is why there needs to be a new independent investigation, without people appointed by Bush and Co., lets ask all the tough questions!