9/11 Conspiracy Theory Debunked

post-147955-1168584510_thumb.jpg

post-147955-1168584525.jpg

How much proof do we need to demand a new investigation!?

Please demonstrate what this proves. If you suggest these are explosives placed and set off, then you need to study up on physics...

How much proof do we need to demand a new investigation!?

A pic that states 'What is this?'

that's not much proof to be honest

I'm sure the suspicious 'blast like debris' could easily be explained away if it had a bit more detail

Don't get me wrong though,

I don't have a problem with 911 conspiracies (most intentions are good)

but evidence has got to be rock solid

A pic that states 'What is this?'

that's not much proof to be honest

I'm sure the suspicious 'blast like debris' could easily be explained away if it had a bit more detail

Don't get me wrong though,

I don't have a problem with 911 conspiracies (most intentions are good)

but evidence has got to be rock solid

Not to mention that there are people who are really good with Photoshop now days. Hollywood has been able to come up with some very realistic looking movies, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to do that with a still photo.

More information on the steel being shipped off here

Interesting info from the site above:

"Given that the people in charge considered the steel garbage, useless to any investigation in this age of computer simulations, they certainly took pains to make sure it didn't end up anywhere other than a smelting furnace. They installed GPS locater devices on each of the trucks that was carrying loads away from Ground Zero, at a cost of $1000 each. The securitysolutions.com website has an article on the tracking system with this passage.

Ninety-nine percent of the drivers were extremely driven to do their jobs. But there were big concerns, because the loads consisted of highly sensitive material. One driver, for example, took an extended lunch break of an hour and a half. There was nothing criminal about that, but he was dismissed. 6 "

Edited by WinMacsta06

More Here: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_reichstag.html

Quoted from site above:

* How was it known that Bush was secure in Booker Elementary School during the attacks?

* How was it known that the World Trade Center was going to collapse?

* Why did explosions occur before the WTC collapses?

* Why was WTC 7 rigged for demolition?

* Why has no-one been held accountable for the lack of military response on 9/11?

* Why do pre-9/11 inside trades on AA and UA options lead to the highest ranks of the CIA?

* Why did Bush try to limit the 9/11 probe, starve it of funds, and obstruct investigations?

There can be only one reason for the above - 9/11 wasn't a surprise attack, it was a governmentally orchestrated(Black Op) "catastrophic and catalyzing event". The Nazis attempted to initiate a

by burning the Reichstag, an identical objective lay behind the 9/11 attacks.

Operation Northwoods(put plans to paper for a 9/11 style attack) and Pearl Harbor(prior knowledge of coming attack) also come to mind. Lets not forget the coverup of Iran Contra, they're covering up 9/11 folks, demand answers!

post-147955-1168729991.jpg

Nothing has changed...

Edited by WinMacsta06

Is that all you can contribute? How about we have all the questions answered about 9/11 by having a new independent investigation, not appointed by Bush,instead of ignoring the facts.

You're talking to yourself again.
Edited by WinMacsta06

They installed GPS locater devices on each of the trucks that was carrying loads away from Ground Zero, at a cost of $1000 each.

And?, they put those in cabs (as well as cameras and such), it doesn't mean that much.

That's why you are one of the same few that complain out of the thousands that view the topic lol Nice try but I think you are failing. :laugh: I don't know what's so wrong about having our questions answered!

Why is it that Bush after Katrina said 'Go Shopping', 9/11 same thing 'go shopping',etc. is that the solution to everything 'go shopping'? Bush says he's the decider, and he decides what is best'...WRONG again the people are the deciders, and we decide what is best, if you want to call this a

, then yes the President can do whatever he wishes! Why do you think the majority of Americans voted to have the Democrats takeover, we wanted change, but nothing of the sort is happening the way the people wanted!

Go back to watching FOX News, with Bill Pervert

You're talking to yourself again.
Edited by WinMacsta06

I am know expert on this conspiracy, though I have watched a couple of the videos on the subject and some of the evidence is very very good, though I don't find myself convinced that the whole government was in on a plot to kill thousands of there own people. And you get all these idiots like Alex Jones (i think), who you couldn't say "Hi" to without being accused of homicide. They all seem delusional, they're ready to take on board any arguments that support there theory, and ignore anything that doesn't.

Sometimes it's hard for the average person to separate out the rubbish.

WinMacsta why do you insist on spreading all this junk that has already been disproven? For example, the Silverstein stuff has already been "debunked." Pull-it is not a demolitions term (nor would he have sad it so publicly if it was). WTC7 did not fall on its own footprint. It did not fall in free fall. The puffs coming out of the side of the the WTC buildings are not from demolitions. It very much supports the pancaking theory. If they had been demolitions, they would have gone across the entire floor. And then we have this retarded crap about people you don't like having an ancestor that somehow dealt with the nazis. Whoop-dee-doo.

You can talk down like you're Bill O'LIElly all you want, but it's not working. Fact remains we have NOT had all the questions answered under an independent investigation not appointed by Bush. Also the 9/11 Whitewash commission made no mention of WTC 7 or the steel columns in the center of WTC 1 & 2 in their report, and those are only a couple of examples. Lets ask questions and demand answers, after all this is supposed to be a democracy!We need a new investigation, because justice must be served for the people by the people!

Edited by WinMacsta06

You can talk down like you're Bill O'LIElly all you want, but it's not working. Fact remains we have NOT had all the questions answered under an independent investigation not appointed by Bush. Also the 9/11 Whitewash commission made no mention of WTC 7 or the steel columns in the center of WTC 1 & 2, and those are only a couple of examples. Lets ask questions and demand answers, after all this is supposed to be a democracy!We need a new investigation, because justice must be served for the people by the people!

I have so many things i would like to say to you, the **** that comes out of your mouth is a joke. I would love to call you out on all the stupid things you say. You say dumb things like "Bill O'LIElly", thats clever, you are good. You really get your point across when you start your post like an 11 year old.

and you call people SHEEP

Now that right there is the biggest joke of it all. YOU WinMacsta06 call people sheep, are you ****ing kidding me. You are like a sponge you take in anything thrown at you from prison planet or whatever that site you go to is. If their was a person who should be called a sheep it should be you. When ever someone makes you look stupid and kills your whole argument you just resort to the good old "Bill O'Reilly" statement. You say people are blind and need to open their eyes and form their own opinions. When the fact of the matter is that you have not once formed your own damn opinion on this entire issue. You just take whatever you see and accept it as fact. You are the most stubborn person in here. You deny, deny, and deny until everyone just ignores you so you think you are right. YOU are the one who wont accept anything else, not us. You are the one who is a sheep and just follows what you are told. YOU are the one who is blind to the facts. YOU are the one who cant form his own opinion.

now of course the big bad candian fred derf is going to ban me for saying all that and calling him out on his ignorant post, because how dare i not bash the american government at all cost. Lets let winmacsta throw around insults go waaay off topic, because hes trying to make the american government look bad at all cost, and here at neowin that is what its all about right.

You can talk down like you're Bill O'LIElly all you want, but it's not working. Fact remains we have NOT had all the questions answered under an independent investigation not appointed by Bush. Also the 9/11 Whitewash commission made no mention of WTC 7 or the steel columns in the center of WTC 1 & 2 in their report, and those are only a couple of examples. Lets ask questions and demand answers, after all this is supposed to be a democracy!We need a new investigation, because justice must be served for the people by the people!

Once again, as I said before, you demonstrate that you don't know what the 9/11 commission report was about. None of it was on structural analysis. Of course there wouldnt be stuff about the WTC complex's engineering For that you'd have to look at the NIST investigation. The 9/11 commission is mostly about events and conditions leading up to 9/11, and recommendations for change. So yeah, if you say its a whitewash because it doesn't address things which it wasn't supposed to, I guess we can't really say anymore. And where's this Bill O'Rielly stuff coming from? I don't watch him at all. You sound more like him than I do.

So what exactly did this prove, besides the fact that you are angry? Post like an 11 year old? Why not 9,8, or 7,why 11? :laugh: ... I can't be the only one that makes posts like the age of an 11yr old. :)

Explain some of this:

U.S. military sources have given the FBI information that suggests five of the alleged hijackers of the planes that were used in Tuesday?s terror attacks received training at secure U.S. military installations in the 1990s.

Pensacola NAS link faces more scrutiny: As many as four of 19 suspected hijackers may have participated during the 1990s in the base's flight training program for foreign military trainees, according to reports in The Washington Post and Newsweek magazine.

FBI Knew Terrorists Were Using Flight Schools: Federal authorities have been aware for years that suspected terrorists with ties to Osama bin Laden were receiving flight training at schools in the United States and abroad, according to interviews and court testimony.

Mayor Willie Brown warned not to fly

That's just a rehash of what I had posted earlier, there's alot more documented facts.

I have so many things i would like to say to you, the **** that comes out of your mouth is a joke. I would love to call you out on all the stupid things you say. You say dumb things like "Bill O'LIElly", thats clever, you are good. You really get your point across when you start your post like an 11 year old.
Edited by WinMacsta06

now of course the big bad candian fred derf is going to ban me for saying all that and calling him out on his ignorant post, because how dare i not bash the american government at all cost. Lets let winmacsta throw around insults go waaay off topic, because hes trying to make the american government look bad at all cost, and here at neowin that is what its all about right.

I don't generally visit Area51,Hanger101 because I don't see the need to prove that 9/11 was faked or that 9/11 really happened. To me the situation is pretty clear and not worthy of discussion.

You guys are free to discuss it all you like, however, just try to keep things civil. If there are any incidents that cross the line then report it and someone will deal with it. If I were to spend a lot of time in this thread, I'd probably have to warn myself so I'll just leave via the same door I came in.

Oh that reminds me, lets not forget one of the most laughable parts of the official 9/11 story was the FBI finding Atta's unburned passport at ground zero, what a bunch of bs. :laugh:

Atta's pass port had been reported stolen in 1999 magically that missing and stolen pass port is the same one that was found at ground zero. Someone must have put it there for the FBI to find in order to implicate Muslim Arab terrorists.

Ahh, so this is how it works.

1. Wait for people to show holes in your idea/theory
  2. Call them "Bill O'LIElly"
  3. Ignore the holes they showed in your theory, and repeat

You have also changed the cause a few times (e.g. thermite demolition, or the government flew the planes in to the towers, or the government let the terrorists fly the planes into the towers)

Proof? Of what, exactly? Explosions? If charges were set off some 50 stories below the collapsing material, why didn't it collapse until the material reached it? Why did the WTC collapse from the top down and not the bottom up? Since when did explosions send puffs of debris through a single window?

When was the last time you saw a building detonated in the manner you claim the WTC was?

Maybe these detonations were needed to weaken the infrastructure of the building. The building might not have fallen if it weren't for these explosions.

And?, they put those in cabs (as well as cameras and such), it doesn't mean that much.

I think the point was that why are they needed on construction trucks which are taking scrap metal? There must have been something important in those trucks to get them sat-tracked.

and you call people SHEEP

I'm pretty sure that was me.

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Game, set, match. As I said, thoroughly debunked, but conspiracists keep repeating the same things over and over until people actually believe something that isn't true.

Edit: I've had enough of this. It's clear that you haven't done your research. I'll do as Fred has done and take my leave, for the 9/11 Lie movement doesn't even deserve the dignity of receiving attention.

Edited by Starcom826

Maybe these detonations were needed to weaken the infrastructure of the building. The building might not have fallen if it weren't for these explosions.

I think the point was that why are they needed on construction trucks which are taking scrap metal? There must have been something important in those trucks to get them sat-tracked.

I'm pretty sure that was me.

How about evidence in the largest terror attack ever to take place on US soil. Is that important enough? Every shovel full of debris taken out of ground zero could have had some important piece of evidence in it.

How about evidence in the largest terror attack ever to take place on US soil. Is that important enough? Every shovel full of debris taken out of ground zero could have had some important piece of evidence in it.
Steel was the structural material of the buildings. As such it was the most important evidence to preserve in order to puzzle out how the structures held up to the impacts and fires, but then disintegrated into rubble. Since no steel frame buildings had ever collapsed due to fires, the steel should have been subjected to detailed analysis. So what did the authorities do with this key evidence of the vast crime and unprecedented engineering failure? They recycled it!

Source

Now, it seems to me that they did not want anyone to analyse the metal.