Playstation Store Update Thread

I'm gonna make a USA account for R&C!

I'm not buying games in another account, so I'll need to wait till ES hits Europe.

Thats the first thing I did when I got my ps3, made a UK, US and Asian acct, lol

All of them get diff things I noticed, some have had others longer than others too, it's weird.

Btw, simpsons and some other demo are out on the UK one ;)

Everyone and their dog must be downloading the R&C demo. 2 hours and I only have 74mb. WTF!

56k FTW.

R&C was awesome. the graphics looked better than the e3 demo i played, plus they added the first person view which helped with aiming a lot. everything just looked so polished. definite buy.

everyday shooter is awesome. you really can't get a sense of how cool this game is just by watching trailers. the art in this game is...interesting...to say the least, which isn't a bad thing at all. the music is top notch and i feel like i can listen to it all day. the gameplay is unique, and even though it looks like any other twin stick shooter, it definitely isn't. i know i'm being vague with my impressions, but there's no simple way to describe it. you just have to experience it for yourself. i definitely recommend downloading this game though.

UK store was updated this morning:

* Crash Team Racing PS1 game (?3.49)

* Everybody's Golf 2 PS1 game (?3.49)

* Syphon Filter PS1 game (?3.49)

* Dynasty Warrior: Gundam demo (free)

* Uncharted "The Inspiration" trailer (free)

* Alien Versus Predator Blu-Ray trailer (free)

I absolutely CANNOT wait for Saturday! GT5P DEMO here I COME!

US store Update for OCT 18, 2007:

* Game: Calling All Cars! (New price: $4.99. Valid until October 25th)

* Demo: Folklore

* Demo: Juiced 2

* Game Videos: Devil May Cry 4 TGS trailer; Turok "Dino Luring"; Uncharted "Tech Dive"; Burnout Paradise "Street Wheels"

* Movie Trailers: Rail & Ties, Incubus Alive at Red Rocks, Underworld

* Wallpapers: Eye of Judgment

Not a great update for us this week, gonna' try out Juiced in abit. :D

The new folklore demo was not as fun as the first for me. I can see why it could be annoying to go through the same areas twice with each character. Also, the comic book style cutscenes wore a little thin on me now that I realize they happen so often. In the first demo they were rare and I though pretty cool; too much of a good thing I guess. The game is still a maybe for me. But with ratchet so close and bioshock still not opened my priorities will be with those after playing this prologue demo. Didn't even see the juiced 2 demo, and I have to go back and get that.

• 2 weeks later...

US PS Store Update:

Hey, everyone. It?s time again for the PLAYSTATION Store weekly update.

Demosb>

TimeShift Demo (free)

Master Time to become the Ultimate Weapon in this single player demo from forthcoming FPS TimeShift?

File size: 479 MB

ESRB Rated M

Need for Speed ProStreet Demo (free)

Compete at the highest level of street racing. Experience the intense rivalry of Grip Racing and prove yourself in the all-new Speed Challenge - the ultimate test of speed and control.

File size: 906 MB

ESRB Rated E 10PS one Classics for PS3 / PSP

Twisted Metal 2 ($5.99)

It?s a whole new world to blow away with new cars, new battlegrounds, and new killer combat!

File size: 322 MB

ESRB RateAdd-on Game Contentnt

The Godfather: Don?s Edition

* FAVOR PACK ? 3 FAVOR MISSIONS (free)

Get three additional favor missions.

File size: 100 KB

* MOBFACE BUNDLE - 5 ITEMS (free)

Free Mobface Bundle, download now before its too late!

* IN-GAME MONEY - $50K (free)

Add $50,000 to your game portfolio.

* IN-GAME MONEY - $100K ($0.99)

Fatten your wallet with $100K.

* IN-GAME MONEY - $250K ($1.99)

Add $250,000 to your game portfolio.

* LEVEL 4 REVOLVER - BLACK WIDOW ($1.25)

Get the ability to buy the most powerful revolver in the game.

* LEVEL 4 MAGNUM ? ANNIHILATOR ($1.25)

You want the most powerful Magnum in the game?

* LEVEL 4 PISTOL ? HERZSTOPPER ($1.25)

Your chance to get the most powerful pistol in the game is just one stop away..

* LEVEL 4 SHOTGUN - LUPARA SEMI-AUTOMATIC ($1.25)

Be the proud owner of the most powerful shotgun in the game.

* LEVEL 4 TOMMY GUN - SPECTRE MINIGUN ($1.25)

Get the ability to buy the most powerful Tommy gun in the game.

* LEVEL 4 WEAPON BUNDLE ($4.99)

Get the ability to buy five of the most powerful weapons in the game.

* HIRED ASSASSIN ($3.49)

Give yourself some extra muscle by getting the ability to buy the most powerful crew member in the game, regardless of your current rank in the Corleone family. It?ll cost you $10,000 to add him to your team, payable to special crew dealers. Check your map for their locations.

* CORLEONE CHALLENGES ($3.49)

This Corleone Challenge Expansion Pack features 12 additional challenges.

* THE DON COLLECTION ($7.49)

Become a ?made man? with the ultimate collection of weapons, money and in-game items. The Don Collection includes the 5 Level-4 weapon upgrades, the 3 in-game money increases, the MobFace apparel bundle, Hired Assassin and the Favor Pack with 3 new missions.

Game Videos

Game Videos

Uncharted DF Massive Attack Trailer (free)

Check out the Massive Attack trailer for Uncharted: Drake?s Fortune. Exclusively for the PLAYSTATION 3.

File size: 235 MB (HD)

Burnout? ?Annihilator? Trailer

The Carson Annihilator is a four wheel embodiment of the American Dream. The freedom of the open road! The working class kid made good! Any and all deficiencies made up with pure power and noise! It?s affordable big block muscle, home customized into a supercar, stomping, street machine. It may not be refined; but it?s brash, it?s effective, and it?s a heck of a lot of fun.

File size: 55.2 MB (HD)

Burnout? ?Hawker? Trailer

Here?s a car with the Friday Feeling! The Montgomery Hawker is, to put it simply, crazy. As well as being a competitive racer, this is the ultimate stunt car. Time to head up to the mountains and land your first barrel roll!

File size: 63 MB (HD)

Burnout? ?Roadster? Trailer

Light, agile and with phenomenal grip, the Watson R-Turbo Roadster may not be the most imposing car in the world, but if you?re after something for weaving through dense city traffic then this could be the choice for you. It isn?t much use when it comes to fighting, so use that maneuverability to run rings around bigger vehicles.

File size: 54.9 MB (HD)

Beowulf HD Teaser

Welcome to the world of Beowulf, get a glimpse of the timeless hero as he conquers the Scandinavian world through brutal carnage and fury.

File size: 59.3 MB (SD), 120 MB (HD), 158 MB (1080)

NFS ProStreet TV Spot

Check out the :60 cinematic TV spot for Need for Speed ProStreet, where you can compete at the highest level of street racing. In stores November 14, 2007; visit needforspeed.com for full product info.

File size: 60.9 MB (HD)

GT?5 Prologue - Tokyo Game Show

Take an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, featured at the Tokyo Game Show in September, 2007. Get the latest news on the development of Gran Turismo 5 Prologue by Kazunori Yamauchi, creator of Gran Turismo.

File size: 413 MB (HD)

PLAYSTATION?Eye Video

Revolutionize your interactive gaming and communication experience with the PLAYSTATION?Eye. Chat with up to six people at one time and share photos. The PLAYSTATION?Eye has a fast frame rate of up to 120 frames per second for pristine video quality and includes a bulit-in four microphone array for superior audio. The dual action lens allows for close up and full options and it is engineered to perform well even in low lMovie and Blu-ray Disc TrailersD), 51.1 MB (1080)

Movie and Blu-ray Disc Trailers

The Bucket List Trailer (free)

Corporate billionaire Edward Cole and working class mechanic Carter Chambers are worlds apart. At a crossroads in their lives, they share a hospital room and discover they have two things in common: a desire to spend the time they have left doing everything they ever wanted to do before they ?kick the bucket? and an unrealized need to come to terms with who they are. Together they embark on the road trip of a lifetime, becoming friends along the way and learning to live life to the fullest. Each adventure adds another check to their list, all done with insight and humor.

File size: 29 MB (SD), 110 MB (HD), 144 MB (1080)

Close Encounters of the Third Kind Anniversary Trailer

We are not alone? A line worker, after an encounter with UFO?s, feels undeniably drawn to an isolated area in the wilderness where something spectacular is about to happen.

File size: 94 MB (1080)

Hope you enjoy!

Source: http://blog.us.playstat:)n.com/2007/11/01/...store-update-8/

Nice! :)

EU Store Updated:

* Tori Emaki PlayStation Eye game (?1.99)

* Mesmerize PlayStation Eye game (?1.99)

* Feel Ski game (?4.99)

* Juiced 2: HIN demo (free)

* Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 demo (free)

* Motorstorm Revenge Weekend trailer (free)

* PlayStation Eye trailer (free)

* Lair "Call of the Beast" trailer (free)

* Uncharted "Introducing Naughty Dog" trailer (free)

* Uncharted "The Characters and Music" trailer (free)

* Uncharted wallpaper (free)

* Eye of Judgment "How to Play" trailer (free)

* Alien Vs Predator Requiem movie trailer (free)

* Hitman movie trailer (free)

Source: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2007/11/01/europe...r-november-1st/

U.S. PS Store Update info.

PlayStation Store Update

+ Posted by Grace Chen // Senior Manager, PLAYSTATION Store

Hey, everyone. It?s time again for the PLAYSTATION Store weekly update.

Demosb>

Uncharted: Drake?s Fortune Demo (free)

Download the exclusive demo of the highly anticipated Uncharted: Drake?s Fortune!

File size: 1.17 GB

ESRB Rated T

College Hoops 2K8 Demo (free)

College Hoops 2K8, the #1 selling college basketball game last year and the #1 rated college basketball game five years running returns to the PLAYSTATION3 computer entertainment system. This year?s game gets the deepest feature enhancements in the history of the franchise and is sure to be a contender to repeat as what Operation Sports crowned ?Basketball Game of the Year? for 2006.

File size: 578 MB

ESRAdd-on Game Content Content

MotorStorm Devil?s Weekend Add-On ($5.99)

The MotorStorm festivals continue with a new lineup of brutal events to battle through. Devil?s Weekend is packed with new content that includes:

? New track ? Devil?s Crossing

? The Devil?s Weekend festival with 9 new races

? 5 new vehicles with 3 styles each available immediately

File size: 90.5 MB

Guitar Hero III Foo Fighters Pack ($6.25)

?The Pretender? off of the ?Echoes Silence Patience & Grace? album, ?All My Life? off of the ?One by One? album, and ?This Is A Call? off of the ?Foo Fighters (self titled)? album, as performed by the Foo Fighters.

File size: 60.7 MB

Guitar Hero III Velvet Revolver Pack ($6.25)

?She Builds Quick Machines? off of the ?Libertad? album, ?Slither? off of the ?Contraband? album, and ?Messages? off of the ?Libertad (DeluGame Videosum, as performed by Velvet Revolver.

File size: 45.9 MB

Game Videos

MotorStorm Devil?s Weekend Video (free)

In this video, Jed Ashforth, Gameplay Manager for MotorStorm Downloadable Content, describes the fantastic features found in the Devil?s Weekend pack.

File size: 125 MB (SD)

Ratchet & Clank Future: ToD Launch Trailer (free)

An orphan of the universe, Ratchet has never known anything of his Lombax origins. When an alien tyrant driven by an unexplainable hatred for Lombaxes attacks Ratchet and Clank?s home, they are thrust into an epic adventure where they will discover that Ratchet?s past is the key to the galaxy?s future.

File size: 23.7 MB (SD), 55.87 MB (HD)

Devil May Cry 4 TGS Trailer 2 (free)

The extended version of the Devil May Cry 4 trailer unveiled at the 2007 Tokyo Game Show! Already causing a stir all over the world, this version contains cut scene footage added to the ?Stylish Action? previously shown in the short trailer! Get a glimpse into the world of DMC4!

File size: 214 MB (HD)

WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 Trailer (free)

Official WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 Trailer.

File size: 40.4 MB (HD)

Burnout Paradise ?Carson GT? Trailer (free)

The new generation of American muscle cars is here. The Carson GT Concept.

File size: 61.3 MB (HD)

Burnout Paradise ?Manhattan? Trailer (free)

There?s only one reason you?d be driving around downtown in a bright pink car and that is ? showing off! It might not be the fastest racer, it might not be the nimblest mover and it might not be the toughest fighter; but when you?re sailing

Movie and Blu-ray Disc Trailersoll, you will at least get noticed!

File size: 51.9 MB (HD)

Movie and Blu-ray Disc Trailers

One Missed Call Trailer (free)

What will it sound like when you die? In the supernatural thriller ?One Missed Call,? a chain of people receive terrifying cell phone messages of their own final, fatal moments. TSweeney Todd Trailer (free) their number is up.

File size: 27.6 MB (SD), 105 MB (HD), 143 MB (1080)

Sweeney Todd Trailer (free)

Johnny Depp and Tim Burton join forces again in a big-screen adaptation of Stephen Sondheim?s award-winning musical thriller ?Sweeney Todd.? Depp stars in the title role as a man unjustly sent to prison who vows revenge, not only for that cruel punishment, but for the devastating consequences of whaHostel Part II Trailer (free)

File size: 94 MB (1080)

File size: 29.3 MB (SD), 109 MB (HD), 145 MB (1080)

Hostel Part II Trailer (free)

Presented by genre master Quentin Tarantino (Kill Bill, Vol. 1 & 2) and directed by Eli Roth (Hostel, Cabin Fever), Hostel Part II is the shocking and gruesome sequel of the unPS3 Wallpaperng where rich businessmen pay to torture and murder their victims.

File size: 162 MB (1080)

PS3 Wallpaper

(5) Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Wallpapers (free)

Customize the background of your PS3 system with this new Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Wallpaper

File sizes: 623 KB - 1.36 MB

Hope you enjoy!

Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/11/08/...store-update-9/

Awesome update as usual :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can people in the US share PSN games across the world?

Reason im asking is I dunno when Everyday Shooter will hit the EU store and I really want to try it.

Would someone in the US be able to share it with me? I know you can share purchases with up to 5 other PSN friends.

In return I can see if I have any PSN games to trade (I only have a few though :/), or I'll share a future purchase.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...