Playstation Store Update Thread

No way in hell am i gonna be arsed going through Japanese menus - I wanna enjoy a game, not go through a five page manual and a lot of frustration.

:wacko: :blink: in the demo you just select the car and then start the race.

Kind of crappy that those that bought Guitar Hero 3 have to buy the Guitar Hero III Velvet Revolver Pack for nearly $7 when the new commercials with Slash show him playing Slither. At least give us that song as a freebie!

No way in hell am i gonna be arsed going through Japanese menus - I wanna enjoy a game, not go through a five page manual and a lot of frustration.

Well then clearly you don't want to play the game. One question rumour has it that the demo of GT5P is no longer on the JPN store, I'm assuming because of the (I think) Dec 13, 2007 release date for GT5P in Japan right? Does that mean there's no way for anyone outside of Japan to purchase GT5P or in essence play it?

North Americans won't see GT5P till March 2008! :pinch:

Well then clearly you don't want to play the game. One question rumour has it that the demo of GT5P is no longer on the JPN store, I'm assuming because of the (I think) Dec 13, 2007 release date for GT5P in Japan right? Does that mean there's no way for anyone outside of Japan to purchase GT5P or in essence play it?

North Americans won't see GT5P till March 2008! :pinch:

It's out on Blu Ray as well so you could import it...

Or else find someone in Japan who will game-share with you ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just downloaded and played the Burnout Paradise demo, I'm happy to see that they're implementing a free-roam mode, something EA really should bring back. It adds quite the fun into the game. :yes:

The demo isn't great, but the game looks cool :D

• 1 month later...

The Australian PlayStation Store has jack all in it :/ recently they updated it with a short GT5P promo, and two GT:HD movies, not exactly helping an already sparce store. Is there really not much in the PSN Store? or are Australians getting screwed over again?

Edited by Xerxes

if any of you are interested, there is a demo of pixeljunk monsters available on the japanese store. the demo will be in english if your system is set to english. pretty fun, i'd recommend it :yes:

Hey im just wondering, but does anyone know where, how, and the price to send a broken PS2 into Sony to get it repaired, because I have asked on www.us.playstation.com, whatever the website is for sony but they wont respond to me, so im asking here to see if anyone knows.

I don't think they can... you should take it to the retailer/shop you bought it from and they will send it to wherever it needs to be sent OR repair it themselves!

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded the Lost Planet online demo with my american account, but trying to play it fails.

Either it says the room is full which the lobby is saying it is'nt or a few times i've just got a connection error instead.

-_-

hmm i'm downloading it now. i'll see what happens soon.

edit: so yeah, i downloaded it. My entire ps3 locked up trying to install it. ugh...

Edited by StevoFC

i hate double posting, but I got the game installed and I can't connect to anything either. I just get the same errors as you.

I even tried hosting a match and no one ever connected, so something is definitely screwed up.

I thought it might of been because I was playing it on my account which is here in the UK, but I can see games of people with a flag from other countries with people in the games.

So I would agree with you, something must be buggered on their end, and I was looking forward to having a look at the game too.

Hopefully they will fix it in the next few days.

Europe Update Out :D

This week on the Playstation store we are treated to the highly acclaimed Everyday Shooter, an arcade style game where typical arcade sounds of destruction are replaced with guitar riffs harmonizing over an all-guitar soundtrack.

Elsewhere on the store we are also treated to a surprise demo in the shape of the Excellent Everybodys Golf: World Tour and also a few new themes.

Here is the full update list:

PS3 Store

Title: Licence/Publisher: Price

Games

Riff Everyday Shooter: SCEE: ?4.99

Feel Ski: SCEE: Updated game file

Demos

Everybody?s Golf World Tour PS3: SCEE: Free

Packs

Guitar Hero 3 - Classic Rock Track Pack: Activision UK Ltd: ?3.99

Video

Conflict: Denied Ops Teaser Trailer: Eidos Interactive: Free

C:DO Dev Diary#1: Destructibility: Eidos Interactive: Free

C:DO Dev Diary#2: Environmental Breadth: Eidos Interactive: Free

Trailers

Spiderwick: Paramount Pictures: Free

The Waterhouse: Sony Pictures Home Ent: Free

Vantage Point: Sony Pictures Home Ent: Free

Wallpapers

Resident Evil 5 Wallpaper: Capcom CE Europe LTD: Free

Themes

Super Stardust HD Theme: SCEE: Free

The PSP store has now also been updated, with a Patapon demo, the new Wipeout Pulse Icaras add on pack, a Fireteam Bravo 2 demo and a trailer for Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Spiderwick. So not a bad day for Sony fans.

PC Store Update:

Demos

SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2: SCEE: Free

Patapon: SCEE: Free

Packs

Wipeout Pulse - Icaras Pack: SCEE: ?2.99

Video

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy vii: Square Enix Ltd: Free

Trailers

Spiderwick: Paramount Pictures: Free

Source: http://www.wonderwallweb.com/story-840-Pla...re-Updated.html

Ones to gEveryday Shooter