[HDTV/PLASMA] Panasonic 50"

if you goto futureshop or bestbuy to buy the tv deal with them. i got over $700 knocked off the price tag just but walking into FS and saying that bestbuy will give me this amount can you beat that and well they did and i didn't even goto best buy ;)

if you goto futureshop or bestbuy to buy the tv deal with them. i got over $700 knocked off the price tag just but walking into FS and saying that bestbuy will give me this amount can you beat that and well they did and i didn't even goto best buy ;)

See, most stores will verify the price. I know in my store we require you to bring in proof of the price.

• 2 weeks later...

Little bit late, but did you ever have time to play around with it?

The TH50PX60 is on for $2700 at BestBuy, then $100 is knocked off if I bring in an old CRT (13" noname FTW!)

Little bit late, but did you ever have time to play around with it?

The TH50PX60 is on for $2700 at BestBuy, then $100 is knocked off if I bring in an old CRT (13" noname FTW!)

I did have some time and it still lacks the color richness of other sets if you ask me. I know people on the internet rave about the sets and Consumer Reports is ready to give Panasonic favors, but I find nothign appealing about the line what so ever.

When it lacks color richness, does that mean to the highly trained TV eye (like yours) or to the average person (like me).

Is it still a good TV, just not amazing? Like the Dell of TVs?

It's pretty obvious the color differential. At work, we have it surrounds by an LG, Samsung, and Pioneer. All 3 sets clearly show a better picture and no matter what settings I try to adjust on the Panny, I can't get it even close.

Why not go down and look for yourself? Maybe someone else had better luck than I did.