^ the dell

work3.jpg

^ the macbook

Play:

work2.jpg

^ the hometheatre

work4.jpg

^ the hi-fi

Out of sight is my HT sub (nothing exciting) and Epson photo-printer (again... not exciting by any stretch of the imagination!)

Hopefully soon I'll either get a work bonus or some residual student loan together and get a nice HD-TFT and an Xbox 360 Premium... My lil xbox is a bit unwell (it sometimes produces a blank screen when loading games... can hear stuff but can't see it!)

Heres my basic setup, pic was taken with phone as my camera decided to die over christmas !! , oh and i love my wired cheapo keyboard/mouse :D i've got that used to them now, gonna be changing the desk soon ( had that since my speccy 128k :p ) to the left of my desk there is a chest of drawers with my ps2/tv/stereo on but theres a gap between the two ( so i can open the drawers ) so losing a load of space going to get a corner desk, and set everything up better, and get a better tv some nice lcd thing :D as for where my clothes will go heh who knows !!

setupjt1.jpg

And thats as messy as it gets, the old lotto tickets sticking out the disks, that i dont/cant use anymore as i dont have a floppy drive now !

@Daninku, just brought the Koolance. Already had Lian-Li tower. I use a feather duster and its fine to clean the whole machine with (outside).

dsc00127xp2.jpgdsc00128md8.jpgdsc00131ip4.jpg

The Genius speakers are somewhat dated now, and they have a russian AC, I got them for ?2 so I wan't expecting anything amazing. I have bought some YT 5007 5-1 surround sound speakers, I bought them a month or so ago, but havn't got round to installing them. I need some minuature speaker wall mounts me thinks.

The keyboard is pretty dated as well, it's a compaq SDM45, I'm looking at the logitec G15 when I finally get round to buying a desktop system. As you can see I'm using the plantronics headphones, nice, but a little irratating around the head.

Sony W800i - great phone, havn't had any problems with it thus far, had it a year and 7 days.

And the laptops an Acer Aspire 5670, C2D 1.66, 120GB HDD, Radeon X1600 512MB, running WinXP home.

Sorry about the picture quality, they were taken with an Sony CyberShot, not the greatest cam, but I got it for free.

The Genius speakers are somewhat dated now, and they have a russian AC, I got them for ?2 so I wan't expecting anything amazing. I have bought some YT 5007 5-1 surround sound speakers, I bought them a month or so ago, but havn't got round to installing them. I need some minuature speaker wall mounts me thinks.

The keyboard is pretty dated as well, it's a compaq SDM45, I'm looking at the logitec G15 when I finally get round to buying a desktop system. As you can see I'm using the plantronics headphones, nice, but a little irratating around the head.

Sony W800i - great phone, havn't had any problems with it thus far, had it a year and 7 days.

And the laptops an Acer Aspire 5670, C2D 1.66, 120GB HDD, Radeon X1600 512MB, running WinXP home.

Sorry about the picture quality, they were taken with an Sony CyberShot, not the greatest cam, but I got it for free.

lmao

I love it how you cut down on spending!

?2 speakers, free camera, and a keyboard that someone threw out as soon as the purchased the Compaq.

I like the mouse though!

I have a similar one in black.

[ image was here ]

updated workstation...

changed location/desk. 360 is now to the right of the desk, on a sub.

While I love that setup, I have to urge you to take your 360 off your sub! The magnet in a sub is VERY strong and could quite easily corrupt data on your 360 hard drive (if you have one).

i was looking at a sony ericsson w810i myself.

I've never had a look at the W810i, from what I see in pictures they look sweet, I used to have the Sony T610, that phone rocked!

lmao

I love it how you cut down on spending!

?2 speakers, free camera, and a keyboard that someone threw out as soon as the purchased the Compaq.

I like the mouse though!

I have a similar one in black.

Some guy at school needed some lunch money, and kept pestering me saying how hungry he is, he then said he'll give me some speakers if I lend him ?2, I didn't really care what quality they were for that money, he brought the genius' in the next day, so it was alright to skip lunch for that lil bargain. At the time they were good!

And the keyboard came from a landfill site, my cousin run the computer recycling area of the campus, and theres all sorts of bit n' pieces to look at, most of the stuff is really badly damaged, but I managed to restore this Compaq. I would take all the big server cases the companys throw in there but my mum doesn't let me bring stuff back into the house.

The mouse was the latest edition, as you may have guessed, hehe.

where are your speakers?

Edit: and why don't you hook your 360 up to your TV?

Speakers are wall mounted, one in each corner.

Alesis ProActive 2.0

proactive_2.0_3.4.jpg

Also, 360 was connected to my Monitor because I was able to run it at 720 HD mode. Now I have the SCART lead is is actually connected to the TV, but sits on the desk to keep it cool rather than under the TV.

Anyone just get a nice big plank of plywood lol or smoething about 150(length)x75(depth) and buy some neat legs for it.

His desk has a little more than plywood and legs :p but yeah i get your point.

thats a sweet bedroom. but why not put the tower on the desk?

thanks, it's underneath mainly because I need the space but it also has watercooling and weighs a ton.

Might as well post (i faintly remember posting this already, but couldnt find it, so if i have already, sorry ;) ).

Monitor: 26" HDTV (marks are from camera flash, edge of TV is shiny), desk: chrome/black glass, PC: Media Center (first machine in my sig ;) )...

1kk7.th.jpg

3pf2.th.jpg