Post your Workstations 2007

Might as well post (i faintly remember posting this already, but couldnt find it, so if i have already, sorry ;) ).

Monitor: 26" HDTV (marks are from camera flash, edge of TV is shiny), desk: chrome/black glass, PC: Media Center (first machine in my sig ;) )...

I miss my old HP. :( So trusty.... Makes me want to go prebuilt again. :)

Picture006.jpg

Room got too messy...

out of interest, is your house haunted? you got sh*te loads of orbs in those photos... either that or its purely dust specs... :s

out of interest, is your house haunted? you got sh*te loads of orbs in those photos... either that or its purely dust specs... :s

Got the lense of the camera wet... dont yell at me, its a peice of crap anyways.

dscn4674ky1.jpg

new chair mat and chair.. both purchased @ sams club :p chair was 48$ floor mat was 16$. chair is awsome!

pics on the wall are some new years eve pics taken lol. me drunk as all hell! oh and incase people wonder.. they were printed on post-it digital sticky picture paper.. 4x6 sheets. pretty cool paper it has 2 strips of post-it sticky stuff on the back so u can put them on the wall and it doesnt peel the paint off! ...got 2 packs (65 sheets each) for 7.99$ at officemax.. they had a sell :p

Heres my setup. Its cluttered at the moment but I might repost if I ever get around to cleaning it up.

Desktop:

desktop.jpg

desktop2.jpg

CPU and Coolidor:

cpu.jpg

The monitors: 2x 18" NEC MultiSync LCD 1810.

Keyboard/Mouse: Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard

Computer:

P4 3.20Ghz

2.0 GB Ram

2x 200GB Seagate SATA I HD

1x 500GB Seagate SATA I HD

2x Lite-on Multi Layer DVD Burners

GeForce 64mb Video Card

Edited by djrob1208

Thats a very long desk, did you make it?

Also cool way of wire management (Y)

My desktop:

Ontop of my case is my laptop, which you can see better here:

Is your laptop is some sort of computer cafe?

Edited by pS-

-snip-

new chair mat and chair.. both purchased @ sams club :p chair was 48$ floor mat was 16$. chair is awsome!

pics on the wall are some new years eve pics taken lol. me drunk as all hell! oh and incase people wonder.. they were printed on post-it digital sticky picture paper.. 4x6 sheets. pretty cool paper it has 2 strips of post-it sticky stuff on the back so u can put them on the wall and it doesnt peel the paint off! ...got 2 packs (65 sheets each) for 7.99$ at officemax.. they had a sell :p

wow, that is one really blue rug. I feel like I'm staring at a side of a BestBuy or something :lol:

Heres my setup. Its cluttered at the moment but I might repost if I ever get around to cleaning it up.

Desktop:

CPU and Coolidor:

The monitors: 2x 18" NEC MultiSync LCD 1810.

Keyboard/Mouse: Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard

Computer:

P4 3.20Ghz

2.0 GB Ram

2x 200GB Seagate SATA I HD

1x 500GB Seagate SATA I HD

2x Lite-on Multi Layer DVD Burners

GeForce 64mb Video Card

Woah, whats with those bezels, you could land a plane on those. :o

Hasn't really changed apart from there is abit more mess :| i might post a new one i a couple of days when i change my room around :)

Edited by Sniper101

dscn4674ky1.jpg

I cant help but think those mags were laid out ;)

Sweet setup though. Love the chair.

My room reminds me of a scene from Saving Private Ryan. So when I do decorate, Ill be show to post my tip of a room.

Woah, whats with those bezels, you could land a plane on those:o:o

Yeah, they're quite large. I can't complain though because the two monitors only cost me $80. A friend had 60+ of these nec monitors that were "broken" and he gave me two of them to see if I can try to fix them. It turns out I just needed to replace a card in one of the monitors and the second one he gave me was working (although the colors are slightly off).