Neowin Digital Photo Gallery

i wish i had more time to take this picture.. i was late for work, i only had three seconds to snap the picture and get in the car.. even better i left it on VGA mode :(

i don't know how to fix all the pixel stuff..eh..

reduced

post-53406-1171594054.jpg

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that this picture was taken somewhere in Arizona or New Mexico...

You don't see the Kokopelli around too much unless you're in the southwest! :)

Dallas, what settings did you use for your shots...shooting at night is a pain in the arse without a flash ruining the shots..
Usually, get a tripod. ?Then having a f/1.8 lens gets very good result. ?Then of course higher iso level and shooting in manual.

There is no miracle key, shoot and shoot. ?try and dele;) ;)

Usually, get a tripod. ?Then having a f/1.8 lens gets very good result. ?Then of course higher iso level and shooting in manual.

There is no miracle key, shoot and shoot. ?try and dele;) ;)

Is that f/1.8 lens a fixed or a zoom lens? Either way, that must have cost a nice chunk of change! I wish I had some fast glass.:( :(

I got myself a DSLR this week (Canon EOS 400D), it's my first digital camera, and I've not really played with cameras before now, but I'm taking up photography to get myself out of the house more :p I went out this afternoon and took a few shots, which I think turned out quite well. Here's my favourite two, let me know what you think.

post-78707-1171742229_thumb.jpg

post-78707-1171742258_thumb.jpg

I got myself a DSLR this week (Canon EOS 400D), it's my first digital camera, and I've not really played with cameras before now, but I'm taking up photography to get myself out of the house more :p I went out this afternoon and took a few shots, which I think turned out quite well. Here's my favourite two, let me know what you think.

I really like the first one (Y)

Your first picture is beautiful!