[Released] Vista Transformation Pack 6 Final

This transformation pack has ruined a lot of peoples computers

QFT. I dont recommend that anyone gets this. Its forced several people that I know of to reformat their hard drive, including me. A very buggy program that will likely damage windows beyond repair.

The styler toolbar in VTP 6.0 Proper is not stable.It flickers every now and then. Version 5.5 was way more stable than this one. Also, with hardly a month for Vista to hit the markets, I will better wait for the original Home Premium version.

The transformation pack was great but there is one problem.

Is there a way to prevent the sidebar from opening on startup? I unchecked it in msconfig but that activated the selective startup and the msconfig comes up every time XP starts up and asks me to re-check the sidebar. Is there another way to prevent the sidebar from opening automatically? It would suck to have to reinstall the pack.

When selective startup comes up on reboot, you can check "show menu at startup" or some such option. It's the only check box on that screen. This will keep it from appearing at startup, unless you change something else in the startup options.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I used this for more than a month .. and I just uninstall it. Everything went well.

Of course, for safety, I did create a Restore Point before unsintall :)

• 2 weeks later...

I uninstalled VTP 5.5. For some reason when anyone of the family logged out and someone else logged in the computer would hang and the firewall would crash. This was particularly annoying, meaning most time we just restarted the computer to make sure everything would work.

I used a Registry Cleaner to take out the remaining VTP gunk and ran SFC.exe (Open run and type: "SFC /scannow") to make sure all the dll's and system files were restored. Everything is hunky dory now!

wth i cant find the edit button...?anyways sorry for my double post but there is NO transparency to normal windows. the only transparency is the sidebar window when you open up the widgets. thats all there is. and the start orb is cut off to level with the rest of the start menu...for some reason. I just didnt like the theme they had.

'

EDIT: o.o theres no edit button for the post above...

Is there a clean Uninstaller for this? Total uninstall or something. Cause after I uninstall, I notice there are still some "vista" here and there ...

• 2 weeks later...

I think you have to restart your PC twice after uninstalling to remove the remaining left over "Vista" features.

Loving this.. Thanks for the upload ;).. There is only one downside.. the start button cutting out. But it still looks good ^_^. I disabled the sidebar for just now :)

I want the style but not have the total conversion.

Therefore, is there a possiblity of providing a VS Pack with just the visual sytles and wallpapers rather than an EXE that totally transforms my windows entirely?

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, i tried it long time back..and frequent times too!

Make sure you backup your stuff and then install this crap-ware .. its nothing but harmful! :)

erm i'm kinda of a computer idiot, where is our system files?

Forget about installing this then. Go look for the other Vista visual styles, they're A LOT safer. I used this before back in the day when it was called Longhorn Transformation Pack... Not exactly a pleasant experience as I shall say. :/

wctaiwan

i used this but i still get windows xp boot screen & another boot screen then

it loads computer why do i get 2 boot screens when i only need one

please help