Apple 2007

And kill off OS X development? The last time something like that was tried was with OS/2. OS/2 included support for MS applications so nobody bothered to make native OS/2 apps.

Well, that's what some people said when OS X included Classic as well. Look at all the OS X apps now compared to Classic apps.

BREAKING NEWS: Cingular partners with Apple

From what the Wall Street Journal has just released that Cingular will be the provider for the anticipated Apple phone.

Cingular Wireless is expected to provide wireless service for a new Apple Computer Inc. cellphone, people familiar with the situation say.

The launch of the new phone and service is expected to be announced as early as Tuesday, these people say.

The new product could give Apple access to the huge wireless business, in which nearly a billion handsets are shipped every year, dwarfing the nearly 70 million iPods Apple has sold over the past five years.

http://mobilitytoday.com/news/cingular_apple_phone_2007.html

12 hours 48 minutes to go. (this could be a fun trend if we keep it going)

All I want is to see what else is going on in Leopard. And Leopard. I'd die of happiness if the once in a blue moon happened and they announced it's availability tomorrow. But that won't happen.

Leopard. That's all I want.

Leopard. That's all I want.

I'm kinda waiting for Leopard before I buy my MacBook, so if it came out tomorrow. *squeals* But everything I've heard thus far seems to imply its not finished. :(

First of all, do all the cool cell phone gadgets have to come out on GSM networks??? I have had Verizon for years and my phones are always ugly, boring and low-tech. I really want the Apple-branded phone (stop calling it the iPhone - Cisco already patented that!) to come out on CDMA networks. That would make my day.

As for Leopard, I haven't heard any official news in a while. Isn't Apple "notorious" for releasing products early? Leopard this quarter would be awesome!

First of all, do all the cool cell phone gadgets have to come out on GSM networks??? I have had Verizon for years and my phones are always ugly, boring and low-tech. I really want the Apple-branded phone (stop calling it the iPhone - Cisco already patented that!) to come out on CDMA networks. That would make my day.

As for Leopard, I haven't heard any official news in a while. Isn't Apple "notorious" for releasing products early? Leopard this quarter would be awesome!

Well I'm pretty sure Spring counts as this quarter.. doesn't it?

watch then have a black menu bar, and the apple is in a round bouble thats larger then the menu bar.....

Keep an eye out for the apple website after midnight Pacific time, (in about 2 hours), for any updates, secreats and what not

watch then have a black menu bar, and the apple is in a round bouble thats larger then the menu bar.....

Keep an eye out for the apple website after midnight Pacific time, (in about 2 hours), for any updates, secreats and what not

I am. I'm all over the website. Mostly the store, that's where the slipups happen first.

I am. I'm all over the website. Mostly the store, that's where the slipups happen first.

some parts do have dark UI already, such as the main leopard website, where the quicktime movie plays, the qucik time and itunes website....

They had this same look on the site since 2000 (go to archive.org, and search apple.com, 1999 and earler was just basic text, almost newspaper like, 2000 introduced the "tabs") So update may be in place....

some parts do have dark UI already, such as the main leopard website, where the quicktime movie plays, the qucik time and itunes website....

They had this same look on the site since 2000 (go to archive.org, and search apple.com, 1999 and earler was just basic text, almost newspaper like, 2000 introduced the "tabs") So update may be in place....

10 hours 46 minutes to go.

I'm not sure.. maybe. I guess I'm being skeptical because I really don't want a black UI in Leopard. Although, I trust Apple not to screw it up.

10 hours 46 minutes to go.

I'm not sure.. maybe. I guess I'm being skeptical because I really don't want a black UI in Leopard. Although, I trust Apple not to screw it up.

well i want them to keep aqua, but update it a bit, polish it up a bit.....

I'd actually like to see the iLife apps use a dark UI. Dark UI's are always great for media work. Maybe something like the full screen iPhoto editing. I love that.

I'd actually like to see the iLife apps use a dark UI. Dark UI's are always great for media work. Maybe something like the full screen iPhoto editing. I love that.

Perhaps. I would like to see iPhoto optimized and have some stuff added to it.

Now that you bring it up, I'd be okay with that, if there was some sort of black UI for the iLife suite but the OS and other utility apps.. Mail, iChat, iCal, Address Book, etc.. stayed the same (or nearly).

I think that alot of what is going to come out of this even will be geared to the US and the US only i mean 1 year ago at Mac World '06 jobs introduced the movies in itunes and said that people off shore (Uk etc) would get them shortly one year on and the UK is still without the ability to download movies, tv or anything else that isn't audio.

This Cell phone that everyone is raving about i think will come out today and will be available to buy but anyone that dosent live or is currently in the US i wouldnt hold much hope for the handset being able to work overhere but if iam wrong maybe all the added features will be disabled until they manage to seal deals with providers.

Oh and all of the pinstripe removed out of the system would be great. Full unified metal dialogues are really nice. Try Uno and you'll see it. And then update the folders =P