December Desktops

sweet desktops guys

keep em commin

whats the biggest desktop thread we had 90 pages??

+125 pages

holy

you guys think we can beat that ???

yeah um sure we can...FatCat will take care of it....badabing badboom :cat:

I finally found time (and a crack for StyleXP ;) ) so here is my final Decemeber Desktop before I take to Las Vegas for New Years Eve with my girlfriend...ENJOY!!!

Visual Style: Platinum Mist

Icons: Soft K

Wallpaper: Auricom Racing Team (WipEout Fusion - PS2 game - one of THE BEST racing franchises ever created...PERIOD!!! :D )

Wallpaper was from GameWallpapers.com in the "WipEout Fusion" section...

http://server2.ipshosting.com/~jago6498/De...ALL_desktop.jpg

Make it BIG

where can i find those soft k icons???

I finally found time (and a crack for StyleXP  ;) ) so here is my final Decemeber Desktop before I take to Las Vegas for New Years Eve with my girlfriend...ENJOY!!!

:hmmm: we dont talk about those things here :no:

:D

Yea...uh huh...sure... :huh: :whistle: :innocent: :shifty: :unsure: like every Neowinian here is innocent and doesn't d/l warezed software...

I finally found time (and a crack for StyleXP  ;) ) so here is my final Decemeber Desktop before I take to Las Vegas for New Years Eve with my girlfriend...ENJOY!!!

Wallpaper: Auricom Racing Team (WipEout Fusion - PS2 game - one of THE BEST racing franchises ever created...PERIOD!!! :D )

Make it BIG

I forgot where I found them, but PM me your e-mail address and I'll e-mail it to you...it's about 3 megs compresed btw...

######!! Check out my extremely fabolicious desktop...

Fuji to the people

AWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEAAAAA!!! Yet another KICK A$$ "War of Genesis III" & "Magna Carta" wallpaper... :woot: :woot: :punk: :punk:

Here is my last desktop for december

Thx to Rivax for the shell32 and theme

Thx to B3nj0 for the samurize script.

Hey on your desktop you have that info about uptime, hard drive space, etc. Can you please tell me how you had added the labels next to each value (see image below)? I've been trying to figure out how to use Samurize and its a PAIN IN THE A$$ to use... :crazy: :angry: :crazy: :angry:

image.jpg

Make it BIG

They're from DeviantArt. Get Soft K icons here.