December Desktops

That great ass theme would be k10k, ported by none other than the infamous [saint dark].

E-mail me @ genio2k@msn.com and I'll send away.

yahooooo, Im infamous!!! :punk:

Bluebox_from_hell_muahahahaha.png

GL_RandomHero what theme is that? Where did you get those big icons for the desktop and Taskbar? Louisville Slugger, looks like you have the same type of icons as him. Can you post a link to where?

One other thing. Are you guys using StyleXP for all your themes? If there are tutorials/guides/lists of utilities on this forum could I have a link? I'm new here, but I really like how sleek and stylish the site is.

One other thing. Are you guys using StyleXP for all your themes? If there are tutorials/guides/lists of utilities on this forum could I have a link? I'm new here, but I really like how sleek and stylish the site is.

More or less yes it is StyleXP. Most of us have just the hacked UXTHEME.dll from TGT Soft. Some however use WindowBlinds.

Themes are available here in the correct forum (Visual Styles). Other sites to get them from are www.themexp.org , www.deviantart.com , and other personal sites of members here on the boards.

Anymore questions, use the PM feature and drop me a line.