Short hair on girls

Do you Think short hair is sexy?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think short hair on girls is sexy?

• Yes i think it's sexy
    • Only a few can pull off this look
    • Not at all
    • I'm a female

Ive recently noticed a lot of girls are cutting there hair short.. and i must add it's not attractive what so ever.

I do believe a few girls can pull off this look, but over all i find it to be unattractive..

whats your opinion?

Example (Short Hair):

short2.JPG

Example (long Hair):

xin_16050325145556476152.jpg

Just showing definition of short hair.

I voted "Only a few can pull off this look" because I'm sure there are girls out there that can pull it off, but to behonest... I don't think I've ever seen one :no:.

A few can pull it off, like Natalie Portman.

natalie-portman-vendetta-1.jpg

she's the reason i made this poll actually LOL.. i went to this web site and she's got really short hair.. it's just :x

You leave a lot of in-between hair lengths there... I mean, what about something like this:

http://www.1001-hairstyles.com/email/short/ml1n18.jpg

Is that short or long to you? Is that something that "only a few" can pull off? To me this is considerably more flexible than the ultra short cut you've given as an example.

My wife looks better with shorter hair, as in, her hair gets super weighted down and flat if it's as long as Lindsay Lohan's or something, but her face isn't a good shape for a boy cut like your first picture.

she's the reason i made this poll actually LOL.. i went to this web site and she's got really short hair.. it's just :x

I think it works for her. You do know she had it cut off for a movie right?

Being female does not mean I can't tell whether another girl looks good or butt ugly. :rolleyes:

Personally I think only a few girls can pull it off (super short). But if they are happy with it they are allowed whatever hairstyle they want, I certainly won't be judging them for "OMG not wanting to look hot for all the guys out there".

Now how about guys with ugly long hair? Typically greasy and accompanied by the smell of unwashed :x

i like it short. Stops me reefing the head off her during..... :x
LOL :laugh:

Being female does not mean I can't tell whether another girl looks good or butt ugly. :rolleyes:

Personally I think only a few girls can pull it off (super short). But if they are happy with it they are allowed whatever hairstyle they want, I certainly won't be judging them for "OMG not wanting to look hot for all the guys out there".

Now how about guys with ugly long hair? Typically greasy and accompanied by the smell of unwashed :x

I had longish hair once. It was clean, soft, shiny, combed. Girls envied my locks.

I'm a female, but I voted that only a few girls can pull it off. I'm NOT one of them...My hair is curly..I leave it long, down the middle of my back.

Persephone is right though, hairstyle doesn't have to be about "being hot for the guys". For me it's ease of maintenance.

I voted "Only a few can pull off this look" because I'm sure there are girls out there that can pull it off, but to behonest... I don't think I've ever seen one :no:.

My thoughts exactly.

I've witnessed very few women look good with short hair. The rest either look butch, Vulcan or plain ugly. Women seem to like it because its easier to manage, but it doesn't help getting a mate.

I'm definitely not a fan of short hair on girls. It just looks so...I don't know. Hair defines many women and usually a tidbit of their personality comes out in their hair style.

I honestly can not stand short hair on women. My wife cut her hair short a few months back and I hated it..(of course I didn't tell her in that way) but she is finally letting it grow back.. I think long hair is soo beautiful on a woman. Can be used to show or hide flaws and figures...

I especially love long hair pulled back in a pony tail... now thats hot..