Short hair on girls

Do you Think short hair is sexy?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think short hair on girls is sexy?

• Yes i think it's sexy
    • Only a few can pull off this look
    • Not at all
    • I'm a female

Tygrestick had her hair long when we in high school. She looked fantastic! she cut it a few months back. She still looked good. For a while she had it kind of curled. It took me a while to get used to it. It looks fine now.

It depends on the girl. Most attractive girls I know look good only with long hair. :wub:

There are a few girls who might pull it off, but personally I find girls with long hair more attractive. All the girls I find really hot, have longer hair.

I hate girls with short hair - Just as much as i hate guys with long hair.

QFT. it's annoying to see guys with long hair..

the worst couple is a dude with long hair, and a girl with short :x

i dont care who the guy is.. long hair is not cool on guys.. it's 2007, but 1980

My wife had her hair short for a while and brigth pink, it looked good, she has it long and natural now though.

• 2 weeks later...

I like short haired girls, but to a point - I don't like a girl who's hair is cut like an average male's hair (hair that can be "naturally standing").

If I had to give an example of what I like, then look up alizee.

Girls with natural good looks can pull it off, the rest look like lesbiens

:laugh:

I don't really like short hair on girls at all.

• 11 months later...

Well, I have short hair and I've been told it looks good. I think that it definitely depends on the face shape and the hair style tbh. Admittedly, not all girls can pull it off, I'm not even sure if I can, but I don't think it looks disgusting. I also think that the whole stereotype about lesbians having short "boy-hair" is complete and utter B.S. I know a fair few lesbians, and they're not the stereotypical butch girls everyone seems to think they should be. Hate to break it to you and everything. Maybe people shouldn't be so narrow minded?

But anywho, here's a picture of me with short hair, I guess you can judge for yourself whether it looks awful or not.

post-244433-1198955249.jpg