Bill Gates Keynote at International CES

Does anyone know if theres anyway to watch windows media streams on my PSP? (since theres no way I'm going to be able to be on the PC at 2:30 in the morning lol.). I would use portable VNC to control my PC using the PSP, but I just can't get it working for me lol

I'm looking forward to this (despite the fact I won't have a 360 for a little while, and wont have vista for a little while lol).

World of Halo - MMOFPS.

Coming 2007 ...

:ninja:

The Lord of the Halos - The Return of Masterchief... :rolleyes: :p

With all these guesses your making sound like EA has the license to Halo or something. :laugh:

World of Halo - MMOFPS.

Coming 2007 ...

:ninja:

That would be awesome. Spartans vs. Covenant vs. Flood vs. Brutes

Online, nonstop, 24/7, hundreds and hundreds at the same time, shooting each other.

That would be awesome. Spartans vs. Covenant vs. Flood vs. Brutes

Online, nonstop, 24/7, hundreds and hundreds at the same time, shooting each other.

Coming 2007 ... :ninja:

Sorry - I Just wanna feel important :(

But yes, it would indeed be awesome. But there's no way you can pull it off and still keep the "Halo spirit". You'd need a scaleable engine ( Mostly crap graphics ) Hit Detection from bullets etc. It's gonna be real crap in the end.

With all these guesses your making sound like EA has the license to Halo or something. :laugh:

That was the unexpected Spartan_X told us to expect...

Fight Night Round 117

Can't wait for the show!

-Spenser

Microsoft at CES

The Xbox and Games for Windows team has a lot going on at this year's CES. Bill Gates takes the stage tonight at 6:30 PM (PST), and Robbie Bach will join him to make some announcements and show a few demos.

You can watch the keynote live, at www.Microsoft.com/CES or www.microsoft.com/presspass/exec/billg/default.mspx.

post-1340-1168210464.jpg

There's a Microsoft at CES "blog" from the corporate marketing team, with some interesting news, photos, and videos.

For those of you in the community that are covering CES on your site, you'll find a lot of great resources at the Microsoft Press Pass Virtual CES Press Room. On Monday, Jan. 8, the transcript from the keynote address will be included on this site. In addition, an online version of the Microsoft media kit, including press releases and other background material, will be posted to the site.

Source: Gamerscore Blog

Will the so called "IPTV" be available in canada too? Right now canada has the most craptastic selection for video marketplace... Only viva pinata :|

Will it be available in the UK too?

Day One at CES

Tony, Chris, and I are hanging out with Cesar (from ZuneInsider), checking things out before the big keynote tonight. We'll be meeting up with some of the community folks tonight to watch the speech.

I took some photos of the show floor, including the Xbox, G4W, and Zune sections of the booth. Lots more on our Flickr site. Always interesting to see them setting up the show. I had to tear Chris and Cesar away from the Halo 2 for Vista stations...

Continue at source: Gamerscore Blog

CES 2007 Picture set

349608981_ed4a5a452f.jpg

349608951_2228871f5a.jpg

349607858_b9c4b98f4f.jpg

349608278_8d8747faec.jpg

349608784_3fa1a38103.jpg

I ooze with Nerdiness its official... I moved a date I had tonight till 9pm so I can catch this and get ready in time. :(

Thats sad bro. Ballsy though, gotta give ya some props for that. :yes:

Looks like metal to hold the consoles down to me, look at the second picture, lol.

Oh yeah, but what is the writing on the side?

I bet the metal is there to stop it scratching discs? :p

Thats sad bro. Ballsy though, gotta give ya some props for that. :yes:

Thanks man. She was cool with it cause she needed more time too haha. :devil: :blush:

They always use Samsung's in the display model's.

Interesting that they aren't enclosed like the display models here :p I always see those with E74 and red lights of death :p Guess they get to hot