Bill Gates Keynote at International CES

I was right!, woot!

So can anyone tell if there's any HDMI cables coming from it? :laugh:

Its got a standard AV port on it by the looks of it, no idea about the other end tho :p

OO I see UT2007 there.

Lmao, what picture are you looking at, I'm pretty sure that says "something baseball 2k7".

It is not your day for looking at pictures, lol, I think your wanting to see things that aren't there. :laugh:

Exactly although it'd be cool if we do get official word on that sometime soon. It'd be dumb on Epics part to only put it on ps3's network when Xbox live is insanely popular and well done. Not to mention the success they had with gears of war.

yey a port of a 2 year old game :p

That said I'm playing Halo 2 for the first time on my 360 lol :p wish they had added achievements to old xbox games >.> or at least showed it on your gamertag

I hope they don't announce anymore Halo games. That will just screw the franchise. (I guess any such major announcement would be reserved for E4AllExpo ?)

:whistle:

349608076_8b50f3b1a9_b.jpg

349608597_754efa0d12_b.jpg

Halo 2 is trash, we need Halo 3!

Seriously, a good announcement would be Hang Em High for Halo 2 on X360. If Bill Gates says so in the CES, I'll run around Puerto Rico naked for 7 days.

Seriously, a good announcement would be Hang Em High for Halo 2 on X360. If Bill Gates says so in the CES, I'll run around Puerto Rico naked for 7 days.

we have a local office there you know? and I'm just 2 planes away from there and tape that for world to see... :p

Damn it Spartan thats my job!!

Okay I just realized we are arguing over who will tape him naked...

Ill walk away with my dignity and sexuality intact and let you keep him :blink: :shiftyninja:

Seriously, I read the title, entered the topic, read that post and thought you were actually talking about Bill Gates...

Ill walk away with my dignity and sexuality intact and let you keep him :blink: :shiftyninja:

nahhh... I'm not into boricuas anyway, he's all your's to have... :devil:

enjoy! :p

Who ever implied that Spartans' was broken? :devil:

I dunno, mine is already defined.

Seriously, I read the title, entered the topic, read that post and thought you were actually talking about Bill Gates...

Bill Gates will run naked too. It will be a deleted scene of American Pie: The Naked Mile :shifty:

Edit: Ok, lets cut it here, the comment are sounding too freaky... :no: