• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Audio feed back Prevention

Wraith800    0

I've connected my PC to my amp and tried all the no brainer type solutions to feed back prevention ,such as...running my pc on a different electric circut than my amp , i've tried every internal computer audio settings i have , and tried both audio aux. and cd-r left and right ports on my amp ... to no avail all have failed and the droning is so loud -5 db is way to loud to watch movies etc. A&B Sound tech support suggested to try a second aux. ground just for this , but , i've no experience with that sort of thing...any and all help is warmly appreciated. Sincere assistance can contact my I.M. for one to one communication. Wraith800

fingers.t.beaver    0

I know it's a stupid question but have you tried changing the cables, how is it connected?

MiniJack?

Phono?

Are you converting the cable type?

bangbang023    31

Ok, there are two possibilities here. One, the outlet ground simply isn't working or two, there could be feed back from a bad ground on your cable line. After some looking around, it seems as though some people have had issues with feedback coming through their cable lines. Try disconnecting the incoming feed to your cable/sat box and see if that fixes the problem. If it does, you need to get your provider out there. If it doesn't, then it may very well be the outlet itself.