The REAL game starts... (Puzzle Box 1)

ohhhhh.... i suck to much, i did the sundial one first, then i went onto the next one (with the digital clocks), i got out of it, now i forget how to do the sundial one..... :cry:

i am to dumb to do these :(

Yeah I have no clue either, and its 2:45am in the morning here in the UK... my brain has turned to jelly!

What are we doing folks? Are we helping each other to get the points so everyone has an equal chance of winning, or are we hourding the answers and keeping them to ourselves?

are u sure you want to give the answeres away? this is a contest. with prizes.

You dont win anything just by solving the puzzles. All winning gets you is entries to a prize draw. Personally, I would prefer it if everyone helped each other with the riddles to get the same points and left the prize draw to chance.

Well unless there is another way to register I am screwed, I never got the confermation email and I regisered as soon as the new site went up. I guess that my spam filter ate the emial confermation or they have a problem sever side. Either way I can not register anew with any of my info being the same. At least we now know that people will not be able to register multiple times to incress their chances.

Well I guess it is good luck to the rest of you. I will try to help where I can, in whatever way that I can.

Watch springs: double-click the watch's faceplate, and move the left-most end of the spring to the first T in the first column.

Without whimper it stopped and now time cannot fly the broken green watch spring vexes

The correct clue is How Many Waves.

I'm guessing this relates back to the video possibly?

Only just got it. Then had to login to post, someone has probably beaten me to it.