How will you be obtaining Windows Vista?

How will you be obtaining Windows Vista?  

364 members have voted

1. 1. How will you be obtaining Windows Vista?

• I'll be buying/already have bought a retail version from a high street or online store
    • I'll be buying/already have bought an OEM version from a high street or online store
    • I'll be getting/already have got a free copy from Microsoft for [insert reason here]
    • I'd rather not say
    • I'll be getting/have already got Windows Vista when I buy/bought a new computer
    • I wont be getting Windows Vista at all

Ive already got mine since via Technet! So does my dad and bro! 3 copies of vista ultimate, legal, free!!

Ive already got mine since via Technet! So does my dad and bro! 3 copies of vista ultimate, legal, free!!

Hope that you have individual technet subs for each of them since normal sub is single user license only.

Hope that you have individual technet subs for each of them since normal sub is single user license only.

technically speaking yeah.

Relisticly speaking, can't see people paying out full wack 3 times for vista.

yeah, we have individual subscriptions.

"you know a good portion of you will be [downloading via. torrent] too."

Yeah, you might think we're all criminals here on Neowin, but you'd be wrong buddy. Accoridng to the stats, a good portion aren't.

I don't help myself to whatever I want without paying for it. I don't steal food why would I steal software?

I will be purchasing Vista as soon as I find a way to get Amazon to ship the Signature Edition to Canada. And they will do it or heads will roll.

Had a preorder over at Amazon for the Ultimate upgrade but decided to wait a couple of months to see if I can snag a free copy - not sure what they will have at the launch event I got invited to but I'm hoping its Vista :) Going to get Office 2007 Pro for free at some other launch event next week

Once Vista hits SP1, then I'll be looking to upgrade my current PC (currently 2.5 years old).

Then its a total hardware refresh, 64 bit goodness, dual core, all that stuff :)

So possibly the summer, or more than likely towards the end of the year once funds are available.