College Football

EDIT: usually i am a big 10 fan. ?I am being realistic here. ?And I am cheering for Miami. ?I don't think osu belongs in the fiesta bowl.

i understand you are bitter that iowa isn't playing for the national championship, i understand iowa is a very good team, probably the best team in the nation right now. (Iowa would kill, KILL miami. it wouldn't even be close) but don't be a big 10 hater just because of that. you gotta support the conference man. remember, it's not osu's fault that they are there. they did what they had to do. they do deserve it. iowa slipped early. yes i know it was early, but it still counts for something.

*edit* and after OSU beats miami, won't you want to say "hey, our Iowa team could beat OSU, and OSU beat miami.":p :p

Come on. Don't go out assuming something. I am not bitter at all. I know Iowa doesn't belong in the Fiesta Bowl. IMO, Miami and Okla are the two best teams. Iowa would get their asses handed to them against Miami. Like I said, normally I cheer for big 10 teams during the bowls. But osu does not deserve to be there. I will be cheering for Miami with a passion.

I'm just being realistic here. Those that say osu has a chance are the miami haters. Honestly there is no way. Most lopsided championship game in years. If osu scores more than 17 points, I will be VERY suprised. But expect Miami to put up 30+. What is going to stop them? Certainly not the untested osu defense.

The wrong OSU is in the national championship game, OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY (GO POKES) should be ranked #1. Records should mean nothing. From now on, I should be in charge of these BCS shenanigans.

Like I said, normally I cheer for big 10 teams during the bowls.  But osu does not deserve to be there.  I will be cheering for Miami with a passion.

I'm just being realistic here.  Those that say osu has a chance are the miami haters.  Honestly there is no way.  Most lopsided championship game in years.  If osu scores more than 17 points, I will be VERY suprised.  But expect Miami to put up 30+.  What is going to stop them?  Certainly not the untested osu defense.

Untested OSU defense?!?!

Looking at NCAA Passing yards, we have faced the #1, #11, #14, and #17 Passers in the country. We have also faced the #1, #12, #19, and #24 Rushers in the country. Hardly untested.

Kliff Kingsbury came in as a Heisman candidate. Jason Gesser came in as a Heisman candidate. Neither was when they left.

Maimi will be the best offense we face, but not that much better than Washington St., who we held to 7 points.

I will be rooting for all Big 10 teams in their bowl games regardless of whether I think the "deserve" to be where they are.

BroChaos, Stop being reasonable and making sense. You'll ruin my opinion of Michigan Fans. ;) :D

haha, sorry man :p ;)

bah, carson palmer didn't deserve the heisman. oh well, they don't always know what they are talking about. my most recent fave was heisman trophy winner chris weinke getting shut out in the national championship game.

i'm with you, Toxikk. football has never really made sense to me before. but its fun to watch anyway. these are my feelings on college football:

GO PENN STATE!