Halo 3 Beta

Congratulations David --, you have been chosen to participate in the Halo? 3 beta.>

In order to participate, you must have access to:

-An Xbox 36TM> Pro console or Xbox 360 Core console with hard drive

-A valid Xbox Live? Gold subscription

Keep an eye on your inbox, we will be sending more information about this opportunity soon.

Woot! I got in!

Post when you get on:):)

I presume your in the USA? If anyone form europe got in please let me know how :D

Congratz to you both!

heck, i just got my email telling me i will be notified in the next two days

I got that email no more than a couple hours ago. So you might be getting one soon... :shifty:

I got mine ( got both emails)... but I dont have a gold subscription.. is it possible that if I buy a gold subscription, both me and my brother ( using the same 360, different gamertag) can play online.. I know only I can download and play halo 3 beta but what about other games..

Edited by kingroach

I got one of those nifty "you will be notified in the next day or so" emails... which i'm thinkin is the polite way of saying "sorry you did not get in"

Yup, I got the email saying that I'll be notified in the next while. Got sorta excited for a second when I read "Halo 3" in the subject.

Sadly enough so did I u.u

I got one of those nifty "you will be notified in the next day or so" emails... which i'm thinkin is the polite way of saying "sorry you did not get in"

I got that one (checks Outlook...) 36 minutes before I received the one saying I was in. Don't lose hope :)

w00t! got in! like a month ago... :devil: :shifty: :whistle:

I'm socked I got in... :shiftyninja:

I hope you meant Shocked, unless you want to explain what socked means in that sentence!

I got in also, not even really a Halo fan. I always get into the stuff I could care less about, like this or Burning Crusade, and the stuff I actually want to get into like Vista and Trillian Astra I can't get invites to save my life.

I got one of these..

Greetings Halo? Nation and thanks for your interest in participating in the Halo 3 multiplayer public beta.

Phase one registration is now closed. If you have been selected to participate, you will receive an email notification within the next two days.

Not getting hopes up either..

seems to be a 30 minute thing, got the "you will be notified" email at 5:59pm EST and at 6:28pm EST I got the "you have been selected to participate" email. Someone earlier said it was a 30 minute difference for him too.

I wanna know who didn't get in, apparently everyone so far has gotten in :/