Halo 3 Beta

Wow, I got the first email...

I hope I get the second one soon... I'm in Canada, has anyone gotten a invite that's in Canada?

Another thing... will it still be "Pimp's at Sea", or will it actually appear as "Halo 3 Alpha"?

Wow, I got the first email...

I hope I get the second one soon... I'm in Canada, has anyone gotten a invite that's in Canada?

Another thing... will it still be "Pimp's at Sea", or will it actually appear as "Halo 3 Alpha"?

It's beta. So most likely, "Halo 3 Beta".

This is depressing...

If I don't get in, I'll be forced to buy that awful game that includes the invite...

Oh well, I guess I'll put it on eBay the same day. :)

Eh, Crackdown looks amazingly fun to me. I love the art style of the game, and the action looks superb. Plus its Co-op goodness! I for one can't wait for Crackdown.

I got in, but I don't have a 360. My buddy does though, I wonder if I can get that idea rolling :shifty:

You were accepted and you don't even OWN a 360? Errrr.

LOL why would you sign up without an xbox? your GT wasnt poisened goat was it? if it was i know why :p

damn i wish this was available to us europeans :(

i will probably end up buying crackdown just for this...well i was thinking of getting it anyway :p

aww man... i got the first email but not the second. I knew i should have used my old gamertag cuz this new one probably only has 2hrs of Halo 2 play time on it. Sux. Oh well, got till tomorrow or something to see if i get in. I'm stalking my email inbox now :)

i just got my invite!! everyone who got an invite, send me a friend request, so we can play some pimps at sea together!!!

You all have to promise to upload sceenshots for those of us with dialup or satellite internet who can't participate. :p ;)

What kind of stellite do you have :p I play XBL on mine all the time without lag and I'm still waiting for the second email.

Do you think they'll send out the acceptance emails for other countries this week too? For example, in the UK, there were competitions to win invites to the beta (but no country restriction so US players could take up invites :() and they said that the winners details would be passed onto the beta team to send out the invites. So they should send them out too...

If I don't get in, i'm just gonna buy Crackdown. I'm not surprised if I don't. I've been lied to about betas 3 times this month already...

You people are freaks :p

I'm a diehard Halo fan too, but I'm not blowing $60 to play a Beta of a game I'll get to play the whole thing of later this year - that just seems stupid. If you want Crackdown, it's fine, but if you're intent is to pay $60 just to play H3Beta, that seems bogus.

In fact, I'll probably be better off if I don't get in since I have some very time-consuming classes this semester, and I really don't need that affecting my grade (though I won't say no if I do get in :p)

-Spenser

I look at it this way... If I can't get in through Bungie, then I'll hope to through the MS Game Studios on Connect... if that doesn't work, then there's always Crackdown, which looks like a good game as well... Now to get that last $30 so I can actually buy my 360 :p