[56k] new turok screens for xbox 360

God damn, why did I get a wii..

looks like you got it for the wrong reasons...

aaaaanyway i hope they bring back the strongest weapon on the first turok (cant remember the name but its right up there with the bfg)

I will tell you right now, those look rendered..

Do you realise that the definition of the word "rendered" means that the image was drawn by a computer. Did you know that everything on your screen is rendered? From Neowin to Google to Word to Paint to every videogame you play.

looks like you got it for the wrong reasons...

aaaaanyway i hope they bring back the strongest weapon on the first turok (cant remember the name but its right up there with the bfg)

You might be thinking of the cerebral bore. (i think thats what it was called) I'll see if i can find it.

EDIT: Here ya go

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turok_3:_Shad..._Danielle_share

Looks pretty wicked. Definitely going to at least rent this one, I remember Turok on the N64, loved it! :D

Do you realise that the definition of the word "rendered" means that the image was drawn by a computer. Did you know that everything on your screen is rendered? From Neowin to Google to Word to Paint to every videogame you play.

Oh come on, you know he means 'pre-rendered' :p

Quake 4 with dinosaurs anyone???

Everything is better with Dinos and you know it! :p

I'm only going off that site, doesn't seem to mention PC. I suppose it could come to PC, however I don't think any of the Turok titles have been on PC, so it seems unlikely.

I really liked Turok, Turok 2 Seed of evil and the third one... The multiplayer only thingie, was it Turok Rage Wars? Can't remember, anyway, those games rocked my socks off. I'm having really high hopes for this, even though the last Turok was utter bs.

Looks awesome. :) I still doubt that it will be even close to old Turok's feeling, probably will feel like Far Cry with lot of dinosaurs or something. But oh well, you'll never really know untill you try it out so kinda hard to tell.. Speculations, speculations ;)

God damn, why did I get a wii..

You do realize you can own more than one system right?

Wii60 ftw!

PS: You shouldn't be wishing you had a 360 based on a Turok game after how crappy the last one was, at least wait on these comments until it proves itself :p

Turok 1 and 2 were available for PC I had both of them, and looked awsome back in the day. Anyone know what engine is being used?

Unreal Engine 3.0.

And btw to whoever thought these screenshots were pre-rendered, they are not. :)

Looks good!, another good title for the 360 i am looking forward too :)

kinda reminds me of dino crisis with the jungle their...would love to see that come back and go to the 360! that was an awesome game