• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Yay! My Powerbook Has Finally Arrived!

Dazzla    5
interesting Dazzla...do you actually miss your Mac?? it seems that you don't really have a preference. Not only are you able to handle multiple OS's, you seem to be willing to play with them.

Me...im a windows expert and am quite comfortable with linux, but I just refuse to fight with the OS so much.

I don't miss my Mac per se, but I do miss OS X. Having used both Windows and OS X for quite a bit of time I'd have to say that OS X is superior. I just prefer the way I work in OS X. I just wasn't satisfied with the hardware.

aaron901    1
interesting Dazzla...do you actually miss your Mac??  it seems that you don't really have a preference.  Not only are you able to handle multiple OS's, you seem to be willing to play with them.  

Me...im a windows expert and am quite comfortable with linux, but I just refuse to fight with the OS so much.

I don't miss my Mac per se, but I do miss OS X. Having used both Windows and OS X for quite a bit of time I'd have to say that OS X is superior. I just prefer the way I work in OS X. I just wasn't satisfied with the hardware.

definitely. os x is really a better os. i have always thought that windows xp is the best os, until i have used os x. :rolleyes:

pizza    0
interesting Dazzla...do you actually miss your Mac??  it seems that you don't really have a preference.  Not only are you able to handle multiple OS's, you seem to be willing to play with them.  

I know what you mean daz...I got rid of my 17" iMac because I wasn't too happy with the hardware, especially the price... BUT...when I can get a new iBook with DVD and Airport for around $1000, i'll be back!

Luckily someone on ebay bought it for $25 less than I paid! :D

Jackalo    0

How long did it take for them to ship the PowerBook to you? I was thinking yesterday about purchasing it (1GB RAM, SuperDrive, etc.), but was wondering whether or not it would get here before Christmas break. =D

aaron901    1
How long did it take for them to ship the PowerBook to you? I was thinking yesterday about purchasing it (1GB RAM, SuperDrive, etc.), but was wondering whether or not it would get here before Christmas break. =D

my dad bought it from apple in singapore as they were having a promotion and my dad just happened to fly over there.. then he shipped it to me (i'm in australia) .. took about 3 days. :)

i guess if you order now, you would receive it well before xmas, ACT FAST!! :D