Vista Drivers

I really hope they come out with a driver for the Plextor ConvertX TV-402U A/V video capturing device.

If anyone finds a fix or work around I would be VERY greatful!! :)

Though Plextor was a big name. So far no news whatsoever, and no updates on their site :(

Well it seems that the ones for SB Live 24bit don't work. Anyone have more solutions?

I'm using 1.04.0065 with my Live! 24-bit and it works just fine.

Can I ask a question.

Whats the point of the

Logitech

SetPoint 3.3

Version: 3.3 build 159

They don't seem to do anything.

Hi,

Acer has released Vista Drivers and applications for its Ferrari 1000 and 5000 laptops :D :D :D

http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/noteb...errari1000.html

http://support.acer-euro.com/drivers/noteb...errari5000.html

they most likey have Drivers and applications for other notebooks and desktops it was too many for me to check.

Just thought I'd put the word out.

Well I'm using currently the dirvers that came from my Sb Live 24 bit CD. I can play music with two main speakers. The other two, which are plugged in to the second jack don't work. And the mic doesn't work as well. And when I try to config WLMessenger for calling, my pc restarts.

Also does anyone know where to get vista drivers for Sigmatel integrated sound card on intel chipset?

Where did you get those drivers by the way?

Well I'm using currently the dirvers that came from my Sb Live 24 bit CD.

Where did you get those drivers by the way?

Well, no wonder it's not working well. The drivers on the CD are quite old. There's an update on Creative's site for those. But those are for XP, not Vista. Go to Creative's site and run the Software Auto Update or download them manually.

I have been looking for these for over a month! Until now you were NOT able to find these on their website. Stupid Acer. And their tech. support is so retarded -- but they make a point about apologizing about the 30+ minute wait time to speak to a representative.

I've tryed installing those in the first place, but when I try to play an mp3 it just freezes. And the second pair of speakers doesn't work as well.

I am about to buy a new HP laptop. it has a Nvidia Geforce Go 7 video chip.

I note on the Nvidia website that the only drivers for this chip are for XP and not Vista.

does anyone know if there are drivers available for this chip that work in Vista and have OpenGL support?

Try laptopvideo2go.com as they offer modded INF's that allow the 100 series drivers to work on your notebook. The latest version is 100.59 (though this is BETA so care should be taken). You can find it here.

Also, HP has just released new Bluetooth drivers so there should be no problems with Bluetooth drivers not working which caused havoc when I tried to install it on Windows Vista RC2. There's also an update for notebooks fitted with Nvidia GeForce Go 7400 (applies for Pavilion dv5000t, dv6000t and dv8000t). Also, there are more drivers available for the HP Pavilion dv6000t with most of the requirements simple saying you need a Windows Vista PC so in theory it could be used for the older HP Pavilions though proceed with caution. Here is the link.

Scirwode

Where did you get those?

You can get them at the Creative website. The thing is, i installed them 5 times and they are still crappy. I tryed watching a movie in Media Player and the sound just crushed.

When I try to listen to mp3's with those the song just freezes.

And what is the dumbest thing in all this is that they were released 2 months ago and no update. You can just check out the creative forums to see how many people have problems with those and still no update.

SoundMAX AD1986A HD Audio

WHQL v. 5.10.04.5010

For ASUS mainboards with this 5.1 audio chipset onboard.

I have finally found a replacement for the crappy audio driver downloaded through Windows Update.

Download: Vista 32/64 bit

You can get them at the Creative website. The thing is, i installed them 5 times and they are still crappy. I tryed watching a movie in Media Player and the sound just crushed.

When I try to listen to mp3's with those the song just freezes.

And what is the dumbest thing in all this is that they were released 2 months ago and no update. You can just check out the creative forums to see how many people have problems with those and still no update.

When I install those drivers they come up as 5.12.1.2000 under SB Audigy in Device Manager, is that right?

When I install those drivers they come up as 5.12.1.2000 under SB Audigy in Device Manager, is that right?

Dunno, cos I have SB Live 24bit internal. Drivers for that model are 1.04.0065. which don't work the way they should

Any news on the Sony Snyc Station/Sony Ericsson K800i drivers, since vista i havent been able to sync with outlook and i dont want to pay for software whent his used to do it for me for free.

Any news on the Sony Snyc Station/Sony Ericsson K800i drivers, since vista i havent been able to sync with outlook and i dont want to pay for software whent his used to do it for me for free.
Thank you for contacting Sony Ericsson Online Support.

The Current release data of the PC suite for Windows Vista is set for the 2nd Quarter.

You can try update the phones software with the update service, but if the phone was working correct over Bluetooth with XP and has stopped with Vista I would suggest connecting Windows.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=glo...39&esi=true

If you require more information, or have any other questions, please visit our website at http://www.sonyericsson.com or call us at 1-866-766-9374.

Best regards,

Rob

Your Sony Ericsson Online Support Representative

Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications

Need help with the integration of technology in your life? Get HiWired!

HiWired, a Sony Ericsson technology support partner, can help with your PC, integrate your cell phone and get all your digital devices working seamlessly together. Learn more about HiWired at http://sonyericsson.hiwired.com/

"The information in this e-mail, and attachment(s) thereto and is strictly confidential. It is intended solely for the named recipient(s), and access to this e-mail, or any attachment(s) thereto, by anyone else is unauthorized. Any attachment(s) to this e-mail has been checked for viruses, but please rely on your own virus-checker and procedures. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email:

To: questions.us@support.sonyericsson.com

Subject: Phones

Product: K790a

Opinion: Hi,

I have been running the final version of Windows Vista Business, and have noticed that most of your desktop software applications are broken by the switch to this new operating system. Also somewhat troubling for me (as I love this feature after upgrading my PC's Bluetooth dongle to one supporting HID) the Bluetooth Remote function does not work in Vista.

I wanted to know, with the worldwide release of Vista tomorrow, what your progress was on offering your customers some compatible software? Also I wanted to know how the Bluetooth Remote functionality could be restored; through phone firmware upgrade, desktop software, or drivers?

Thanks for your help, I look forward to a response.