Vista Drivers

HP just released drivers for many printers. I just nabbed a much improved driver for my LaserJet 1018. The XP drivers worked OK but these drivers now add a bunch of features that were missing in the XP driver.

Texas Instruments PCIxx12 FlashMedia Controller Driver is HERE for Vista X64(64-bit)!

http://search.hp.com/query.html?cc=us&...ments&la=en

However, I have ran into another problem, my 3-in-1 card readers are not shown in My Computer and I have this driver problem "Intel® ICH8M LPC Interface Controller - 2815." You guys might think it is related to Intel Chipset Drivers BUT it is not! WTF? Any ideas?

Anyone have the driver for Texas Instruments PCIxx12 Integrated FlashMedia Controller Driver for Vista x64? Thanks.

Please send me the exact link for Texas Instruments PCIxx12 driver vista x64 . Thank's!

Please send me the exact link for Texas Instruments PCIxx12 driver vista x64 . Thank's!

It' s for 32 bit. It doesn't work on vista 64. Another one ?

It' s for 32 bit. It doesn't work on vista 64. Another one ?

It says for 32 bit but there is a Vista64 folder in the EXE EXTRACT IT! That driver is for Vista 64 bit I have tried it and it works.

It says for 32 bit but there is a Vista64 folder in the EXE EXTRACT IT! That driver is for Vista 64 bit I have tried it and it works.

Finnaly it works!

Thank's!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone tried this if they cant get a driver to work? When I install Vista, I have to install drivers for my Network, Audio, Graphics card etc: If you run them from setup, nothing will happen, you'll get an "Wrong OS" message.

Browse for the .exe files for the drivers (They still wont work running them direct from the .exe file) Right Click them, Select Properties>Compatability Tab>Select Windows XP. Now browse to each differnt driver's folder, and do the same process.

Now try it.....I have only had this not work about 3% of the time. If you get some sort of an error message when running the drivers after doing these steps, post it here.

• 4 weeks later...

New AC'97 Audio Codecs for Vista32/64 bit. These are the BEST yet, the guys have worked so hard on these, Listen for your selves. And i know some of the guys very well, they should have some sort of thanks as far as i (Audio Freek) am concerned. Let me know what you think? Click

Anyone know if it's possible to find Sixaxis PS3 Gamepad driver for Vista x64 ?

Because it's the only driver I don't have yet to migrate to 64Bit version of Vista. :(

and it's possible to find Bluetooth driver for this Pad ?

hadnt seen this posted, but heres how to get latest itunes to work under 64bit vista if your getting the "unable to burn cd" error message

If you copy the CD Configuration folder from an iTunes 7.3.2 installation (from \Program Files\iTunes) into the same location on your iTunes 7.4.x installation, that should do the trick.

So if you have already updated to iTunes 7.4 or 7.4.1, and you don't have access to another Windows computer with 7.3.2 on it, you would need to:

1. Remove iTunes 7.4.x using the Add or Remove Programs Control Panel.

2. Install iTunes 7.3.2.

3. Make a copy of C\Program Files\iTunes\CD Configuration on your desktop.

4. Update iTunes to 7.4.1 and restart.

5. Install the standalone 64-bit GEAR driver and restart.

6. Drag the copy you made of the 7.3.2 CD Configuration folder from the Desktop into \Program Files\iTunes\.

64bit gear driver

:)

• 4 months later...

Hey,

I've recently acquired a Packard Bell PB61248 USB scanner (I know it's ancient). My PC is running Vista HP. I've searched extensively and found XP drivers, however when I attempt to update the drivers for the now "unknown device" in device manager, I end up with the error "there is not enough storage to complete...". I have plently of free space on my HDD, and have 2GB ram. I've tried with different versions of both XP and 2000 drivers for this scanner, and the result is the same. The driver files are located (by myself) and identified. However it fails at the final step.

Does anyone know how to get around this as Device manager is automatically ran as an Administrator. Additionally the write permissions for the Windows directory cannot be touched, so it's not a case of write permission. I know it's hassle, but would be greatly appreciative if anyone could help me out, either with vista (or functioning) usable drivers/exe, or a workaround to this problem (an explaination too if anyone knows) :)

Cheers in advance,

Dean

• 2 years later...

Wow bro, this is a pretty old thread, some of these people that posted here are probably dead already as is Vista!! :laugh: :laugh:

Wow bro, this is a pretty old thread, some of these people that posted here are probably dead already as is Vista!! :laugh: :laugh:

Edit: In fact so old it double posted!