• 512MB
    • 1GB
    • 2GB
    • 4GB
    • 8GB
    • 16GB
    • 32GB
    • I won't buy

I have a 64MB, a couple of 512MB and a 2GB.

The only one I paid for was the 2Gb as the rest were marketing promos from some of the Clients I had as a Technician.

I plan on getting a 4GB when they drop in price a bit more.

I had a 512MB which died after 5 years, so I invested in a SanDisk 2GB and it died last week still got warranty so waiting for an RMA from SanDisk, which their tech support were faster at replying and sorting RMA. Might looking into the Vista Ready Boost later.

I have a 2GB and 128MB, although I gave the 128MB to my sis, so I dunno if it counts. If I buy a new one, it would be a 4GB one. I wouldnt need to carry more then that around.

My Ipod is my flash drive. 30gb

Really? a 30GB flash based iPod?.......

Anyway, I have two, a 4GB and 2GB, both SanDisk Micro Cruzer's for my car stereo.

I also have a pile of memory sticks for my PSP and camera, all 1GB or higher

The one I bought ages ago is 32MB. I have only wished for something bigger about three times . And I use it to back up A-level & NVQ courseworks and transfer files, which don't really get deleted.

I have another that was given to me for free, 64MB. But I lost it.

The first one I bought back in 2003 was 64Mb and it was cutting edge stuff then. (Paid ?20 for it then)

I then bought two 256MB in early 2006. (They were ?10 each)

But now I mainly use my external HDD (60GB) and sometimes my iPod (if it wasn't full of music - have 5.6MB left on it)

Next one I will buy will probably be 1GB or maybe more - but until the HD and 256MB will have to suffice.

I currently have a 128mb and a 512mb. I know it isn't flash but I have a 4gb pocket harddrive so I don't really need a bigger portable storage device.

1 x 64MB

2 x 128MB

1 x 512MB (which has software that can compress data up to a third of its original size, and instead of having a cap, it slides out so it's like, really cool :ermm:)

I hardly use the 64 anymore. One of the 128s I use occasionally, the other is still unwrapped from Christmas (though it will be put to use)

The 512 is my main one.

I've got a 128MB and a 2GB. The 128MB one is being used to run NASLite on a PC and my 2GB one is used for whatever I need to use it for. I've got two 2.5" drives in USB enclosures for the larger stuff I need to transport though.