Getting A Xbox - Which Pack To Get?

XBOX Soft Bundle* $459

Includes console, hand controller plus DVD remote and Splinter Cell game. Valued at $525 if items purchased separately.

Xbox Massive Entertainment Pack* $438

Includes console, hand controller plus DVD remote and 3 Games, Halo, Sega GT2002 and jetset Radio Future. Valued at $702 if items purchased separately.

Which one should i get?

Which games are better?

Splinter Cell? or the other 3?

where the hell are you getting those from? $700 for the console, 3 games and a dvd remote.

if you get either of those and you are in america you are getting RIPPED.

console == $199 with controller

games == 3x50 or 1x50

dvd remote == cant be more than $30.

if those prices are right then the total i got was $379.

maybe he's from Turkey...I hadn't notice the price either, but yes in America you would've been ripped off. I don't own an XBox, but Halo rocks. Also how is the second bundle cheaper than the first?

I live in Australia

ahh. ok. shoulda mentioned that in the first thread. :D

plug: or if we had the flag mod for invision board...

you really want that mod ay :D

Anyway i went down to the shops and asked for the splinter cell pack but they run out :angry:

So the sales clerk tried to sell me the xbox dvd remote and Halo for $460 :wacko:

so i bought the Xbox Massive Entertainment Pack* $438

(Includes console, hand controller plus DVD remote and 3 Games, Halo, Sega GT2002 and jetset Radio Future. Valued at $702 if items purchased separately.)

After i get some more cash i'm gonna buy fifa 2003 and Splinter Cell

I'm happy now, thanks people

Edited by DJ^TuRKiYe

Yeah, in terms of value Halo == SC, so I think you made a good choice there. SC may be newer, but Halo is by no means a lesser game. Plus, JSF is also of real high calibur. And you can always use GT2002 as trade-in credit toward SC :p :)

Yeah, in terms of value Halo == SC, so I think you made a good choice there. SC may be newer, but Halo is by no means a lesser game. Plus, JSF is also of real high calibur. And you can always use GT2002 as trade-in credit toward SC :p :)

one thing that ****ed me off was that Sega GT2002 and jetset Radio Future are both on the same cd and the manual is also joint :angry: And it didn't come in a case just a cheap paper cd sleeve, only Halo came with its DVD case :huh:

one thing that ****ed me off was that Sega GT2002 and jetset Radio Future are both on the same cd and the manual is also joint :angry: And it didn't come in a case just a cheap paper cd sleeve, only Halo came with its DVD case :huh:

lol my Sega GT2002 and JetSet Radio Future came in one case too...but it was a DVD case not paper.

lol my Sega GT2002 and JetSet Radio Future came in one case too...but it was a DVD case not paper.

i'll get them back /me runs to the shop where he got the xbox and steals a case :woot:

I got another question, Is getting the Xbox Chipped worth it?

Which chip is the best? (please provide link to a site with info plz)

and is there any chance the system well get wreked because of a chip?

I'm going to go to sleep :sleep:

Nite' :sleep:

I got another question, Is getting the Xbox Chipped worth it?

from what i understand, a chipped xbox will be banned from the Xbox Live network. you have a slew of things you can do with a chipped xbox..but if you're wanting to play with Live eventually, you may not want to chip it