ATi 7.1 Drivers Fail To Find Any "Installable Components"

Since playing with Vista Ultimate (32-bit) for a few days, I've managed to sort out most of the niggles I have with the OS. But the one that's still bothering me is the graphics card drivers from ATi. Whenever I run the 7.1 installer (either English or International), I get the option of Install, Update or Remove. I choose Install, then Custom (Express does the same), and after the "Detecting Graphics Hardware" progress bar, all I get is a dialog box stating "Failed To Find Any Installable Components".

Now I have managed to get my system to run with what I assume is the correct driver by manually pointing my Device Manager to the C:\ATI folder and then choosing "ALL-IN-WONDER X800 Series". That driver is dated 18/1/07 with version 8.333.0.0. But my problem, assuming that is the correct driver, is that I cannot load the Catalyst Control Center. So my options are severely limited.

Is there any way I can force the ATi installer to run through fully? I've tried running as Administrator and in Safe Mode.

Graphics Card: ATi All In Wonder X800GT (PCI-E)

Motherboard: MSI NEO4-FI nF4 Ultra (S939)

Full PC spec: http://howardthomson.co.uk/pc-specs/

I can't answer your question but I do know my colleague has the same issue on RC1. Are you able to use the built in tv tuner?

Regards,

Jaimy

The All In Wonder features aren't supported on Vista yet :(

I can live without those for a while, but it'd be useful to get into the Catalyst Control Center to tweak the display settings etc.