C&C 3 Tiberium Wars Demo Next Week

It's the day!.. As I can see for some circumstances EA website is down, I hope Demo will be available in few hours... After it will be available, post some direct links please.

I just find very interesting video about C&C3:

It's the day!.. As I can see for some circumstances EA website is down, I hope Demo will be available in few hours... After it will be available, post some direct links please.

I just find very interesting video about C&C3:

Nice video, reminds me of Tiberian Sun so much, I used one of the strategies mentioned. I hope this demo comes out soon, its already 9.30pm here, and I would love to play it tonight!

Be prepared for the possibility of dissapointment as far as the demo is concerned. It would be great if it came out today but I dont think it will be out till Friday

True :( it is EA after all lol

True :( it is EA after all lol

Well, EALA Predator (EA community manager) said that the Feb 20th date was not official. Now not being official obviously doesn't mean it isnt the correct date, but what confused me was how there was news (gamershell) from EA that it would be out on the 20th. Very confusing and it is quite annoying they wont give us a solid date.

Next friday? i saw an official timer 2 days ago reading 41 days soo uhh.....

In game screenshot:

near 8 years in the making....its gonna be ****ing great..

Still don't think it should be on 360. pc games should stay pc, plus its gonna be a pain in the ass moving this and that with the 360 controller

who says they havent been working on the 360 version at the same time while making the pc version ? i agree im a litle torn on on a rts for the 360 i hope they do the controls right

Some people say that Demo will be released on 23 day and that will be Friday. But no one can confirm this information, but as we can see Demo is still not released and information that Demo will be released on 20 as I can wasn't official and Predator said that in AE forum (C&C3 Demo forum), but he confirmed that it should be soon.

Some people say that Demo will be released on 23 day and that will be Friday. But no one can confirm this information, but as we can see Demo is still not released and information that Demo will be released on 20 as I can wasn't official and Predator said that in AE forum (C&C3 Demo forum), but he confirmed that it should be soon.

yeah was a beta tester for cnc: tb back when westwood was still intact. i would have to say that friday would be a great launch day, being that the demo would get more attention on a weekend then it would on a weekday, which more of the classic cnc'rs work during the week and have the weekends off. targeting is key, the key is KANE, KANE LIVES FOREVER, no KANE LIVES!!!

i got a great picture of Kane holding a sandwich pwning it... lol ill have to find the picture.

play.com ?30:pp im ordering mine firday (might get demo first)

I preiordered the Kane edition (special edition) from Amazon for only ?25, might be worth a look.

i will have to go over to amazon in that case :p (me = student with ?70 for G7 and game lol)

noooo amazon doesnt have the G7 Lan edition in stock:((