[UK] Which political party do you support?

Which major political party do you support?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Which party do you support?

• Labour
    • Conservative
    • Liberal Democrats
    • I support a different party
    • I don't vote

This poll is for UK residents who vote. Basicly, just post which party you support, or if you don't support any of the major parties, or you don't even vote at all.

I'm a proud Tory.

Labour is run by a man with a screw loose.

I don't like Cameron.

I think David Davies would be a better leader.

I don't have any political leaning to any party, I would say those Liberal voters should bite their lip and vote Conservative at next election or Britian will be finished for good, for the sake of getting rid of Bliar.

Brown is not a worthy leader, nor is Reid.

The next local elections should see a big swing in England towards the Conservatives and in Wales & Scotland towards their national parties.

To be honest I don't really see any that attract my attention. It's a shame the UK currently has such a poor political climate at the moment because I'd love to vote for someone that really seemed to stand for something definitive, and genuinely seemed to want to do their best for the country.

Well in the national im still split between labour and cons. However labour has the edge, as I see Brown as being a leader who will do more, not talk more without much content.

With Wales national electon(or some s***) I won't be voting, as we are worse off now (our NHS has much longer waiting times, Hardly any intelligent ideas in England or Scotland get implemented here, and so on) than when we were joined with England. Plus most regions of England contain same population of Wales, whats the point.

I Used to support Labour but the whole war and do what ever bush asks crap has changed my views.

I will now support the SNP (give us back our oil)

Rob Roy impressions don't hold any water here today.

I'll be voting Liberal Democrat myself. I can't stand David Cameron - especially with his constant PR shoots which make him look like he is just jumping aboard policies for votes.

UKIP.

sometimes i think would like them to get in to power, it would be funny to see what would happen to our country's economy when we don't have access to the EU single market. people would realise pretty quickly why we are in the EU and why no major party ever makes leaving the EU part of their manifesto. no party that really wants to govern the country would do it even though it would get them elected (most people in the UK are at least slightly xenophobic, for all the people who don't live here) because it would destroy the economy.

amyway, i put i don't vote because i dont think any of the parties fit my views closely enough for me to actively do something to get them elected. plus democracy in the UK is pretty rubbish anyway.

Labour is run by a man with a screw loose.

I don't like Cameron.

I think David Davies would be a better leader.

I don't have any political leaning to any party, I would say those Liberal voters should bite their lip and vote Conservative at next election or Britian will be finished for good, for the sake of getting rid of Bliar.

Brown is not a worthy leader, nor is Reid.

The next local elections should see a big swing in England towards the Conservatives and in Wales & Scotland towards their national parties.

I agree, although I don't know enough about Brown to judge his leadership qualities. I voted Lib Dems last time. I really dislike Cameron, I think he's a ###### the way he goes round promising everything to everyone BUT I dislike Blair and his dumbass cronies even more.

I never thought it would come to this, but Labour are such a pile of crap that I would rather vote Conservative just to get rid of them. It's clear no other party can compete significantly. (I am generally left wing but support Conservatives in some areas).

BNP are a racist party, they are the modern day nazis.

They are also just thugs. He/she probably knows this. They think a party that focuses on only one aspect of life will do them good. I have never heard the BNP's opinions on anything other than immigration. I have heard that they get a nice rise in crime in their areas though.

None. They are all lying ****ers out to line their own pockets.

And although the BNP are rascist, it may surprise a lot of people to know their support is very high in some areas. I think that if they weren't so overtly rascist, they would have bigger support. I agree with limiting immigration (like other countries do) to those that can add something to the community and not just let eveyone in. And whilst I do not agree with repatriation, I do think that those that are here just to sponge off the state should be sent back home. And those that were born here and just sponge off the state, should not get anything.

sometimes i think would like them to get in to power, it would be funny to see what would happen to our country's economy when we don't have access to the EU single market. people would realise pretty quickly why we are in the EU and why no major party ever makes leaving the EU part of their manifesto. no party that really wants to govern the country would do it even though it would get them elected (most people in the UK are at least slightly xenophobic, for all the people who don't live here) because it would destroy the economy.

amyway, i put i don't vote because i dont think any of the parties fit my views closely enough for me to actively do something to get them elected. plus democracy in the UK is pretty rubbish anyway.

You can still be outside of the EU but still have access to the EU Single Market by being a member of the EFTA like Norway are and the UK used to be. Also, part of being a democracy is having the vote, not using it because you think it's rubbish doesn't encourage democracy in any way.

ok just to clear some things up i want the BNP in because they'd be the easyist the over throw

And what would be the point in that? Electing someone just because you can overthrow them easily. But if they are in power, what is to say they would be easy to overthrow?