Post your (Mac) desktop

Cracks me up.... So far I think I've counted three MS mice in these Mac pictures..... I know Apple makes good computers and MS makes good mice, but it is a little ironic..... (BTW I don't have a Mac but I do have two MS mice)

sure as hell isn't mine. I've got an all logitech setup

Cracks me up.... So far I think I've counted three MS mice in these Mac pictures..... I know Apple makes good computers and MS makes good mice, but it is a little ironic..... (BTW I don't have a Mac but I do have two MS mice)

How is that ironic? Just cause you don't use the OS, that means you should hate the mice too, or what? :)

M$ make good hardware. I like their keyboards, and I like my Intellimouse Optical...except for how loud it is when I move it across my desk. It's M$'s business practices and crappy OS that I can't stand.

didn't i already say this like 20 posts ago in this thread? :p

aaron: you got one of those knobby thingys? looks cool, but I dunno if I'd use it...

it looks like a big shiny nipple.

Well, I'll have to check my girlfriend to see if her nipples glow blue... :D

aaron: you got one of those knobby thingys? looks cool, but I dunno if I'd use it...

it looks like a big shiny nipple.

Well, I'll have to check my girlfriend to see if her nipples glow blue... :D

jsut remember, if you twist it too hard, not only will the volume go up, but you might get attacked as well.

not only volume control, u can also use it to browse.. but of coz i mainly use it to control volume, when u decrease the volume, the blue light dim, and it grows as you increase the volume. on a press of a button, u can mute your mac as well. when u restart, it flashes. its a cool lil gadget. i love it. :)

• 3 months later...
Lets see how your Apple lives!

here's mine with the new Linkin Park Meteora CD/DVD and the Concert tickets on April 11th

cool...

i got the same identical desk :)

speakers in the same position too...

i dont have a macintosh tho... :-(

will be getting an iBook soon, maybe 15" powerbook