Post your (Mac) desktop

i just read over two pages of this thread and didn't find any desktop screen shot! lol :p

this is not a place to post your desktop screeny.. its like the 'post your workstation' thread... post a picture of your machine.

:cool:

Edited by aaron901

this is not a place to post your desktop screeny.. its like the 'post your workstation' thread... post a picture of your machine.

:cool:

awwww it reminds me to clean my desktop up! :p :blush: :rofl:

http://iskinprotect.com/iskin_ibook_spc.html

just a skin to protect the keyboard from spills and dirt. you know, i can't make sure my friends' hand are clean when they touch my keyboard... hehe.. and this baby is washable! :happy:

how does that thing affect your typing? i'm thinking about getting one. lots of hair already under my pbook keyboard :(

haha no problem at all, because it fits perfectly on top of the keyboard. it also reduces the noise generated from typing. :)

http://iskinprotect.com/iskin_ibook_spc.html

just a skin to protect the keyboard from spills and dirt. you know, i can't make sure my friends' hand are clean when they touch my keyboard... hehe.. and this baby is washable! :happy:

how does that thing affect your typing? i'm thinking about getting one. lots of hair already under my pbook keyboard :(

haha no problem at all, because it fits perfectly on top of the keyboard. it also reduces the noise generated from typing. :)

Aaron, do you know if the one that they make for the 12" inch iBook will fit on a 12" PowerBook?

just cleaned up my desk since i got a digital camera today. ok, it is not a desk, my old pc has the desk, this is my dresser next to my bed.

magic 8 ball collection. magic love ball | simpsons 8 ball | normal 8 ball. lavelamp. tootise roll money bank. alarm clock. phone. wireless optical blue. and the star of the show, my 800 iBook.

filename.jpg

just cleaned up my desk since i got a digital camera today. ok, it is not a desk, my old pc has the desk, this is my dresser next to my bed.

magic 8 ball collection. magic love ball | simpsons 8 ball | normal 8 ball. lavelamp. tootise roll money bank. alarm clock. phone. wireless optical blue. and the star of the show, my 800 iBook.

http://mike.cosentino.com/stuff/filename.jpg

All I see is your About This Mac box.

Here's my iBook...almost 2 years old, and I finally upgraded to 256mb :D

its amazing that you managed to survive on 128MB (i guess) for 2 years.. :D

Aaron, do you know if the one that they make for the 12" inch iBook will fit on a 12" PowerBook?

Will the iSkin Keybaord Protector fit the new Apple PowerBook 12" and 17"?                                         

The iSkin iBook / PowerBook G4 is designed to fit only the iBooks (white) and the PowerBook G4 (550MHz - 1GHz). The new 12" and 17" PowerBooks have different 'F' key positions from the existing iBook and 15" PowerBook G4. All other keys are exact.

no it doesn't fit.

All I see is your About This Mac box.

and that would be because i used imagewell to upload images to my ftp server and it overwrote my desktop one with my about box that i posted somewhere else.

i guess that option in imagewell to upload with random filenames is good.

here is my desk.

picPICUk4.jpg

Do you keep your mouse off to the side like that while working? That looks painful.

yes, it's an ergo desk so my arm doesn't hurt like if i would have it (my mouse) beside the keyboard like most of you have. you should try it!

what, you really work on that desk?

i hear you. it is not the most comfortable thing in the world. but i normally am not at my desk. right now i am sitting with that desk to my left and my feet on my bed and working wirelessly. yes my room is small.

the pc in my room has the proper desk. i am thinking of getting rid of the computer monitor, keyboard and mouse off my desk and putting the ibook there and then just vncing the pc if/when i ever need it.

• 3 weeks later...
crappy pic, messy desk... but who cares? ;)

i see your box is a mac, your keyboard is a mac one too, so why do you have an LG monitor???