Post your (Mac) desktop

haha its funny that people can guess other's age by their stuff :happy:

anyway, here's my desktop! :)

ohhhhh...... ANOTHER pic of your system ;)

haha its funny that people can guess other's age by their stuff :happy:

anyway, here's my desktop! :)

ohhhhh...... ANOTHER pic of your system ;)

i remember i haven't posted mine for like a month. plus i've added the new iPod to my desk (although it's gone now :(), just let me will you? :) sorry if it burns your eyes. :p

I wish i'd get a mac, from now i've got a pc but i plan to switch to a mac this summer! I just hope that i'll work enough to get me one.

I wish i'd get a mac, from now i've got a pc but i plan to switch to a mac this summer! I just hope that i'll work enough to get me one.

welcome to neowin! :)

by the way what Mac are you planning to get?

Welcome to Neowin bro :dj:

Thank you man, i dont know if i should go with a powermac or a powerbook. Even tho i'm not sure to get a mac you should see that all my friend are saying, they say it is **** but i try not to mind but i'm not already really sure to switch to mac but maybe you can convince me!(sorry for my english because my main language is french so...)

Thank you man, i dont know if i should go with a powermac or a powerbook. Even tho i'm not sure to get a mac you should see that all my friend are saying, they say it is **** but i try not to mind but i'm not already really sure to switch to mac but maybe you can convince me!(sorry for my english because my main language is french so...)

Bienvenue ? Neowin! Votre anglais est bon.

I am seeking to obtain a Powerbook, hopefully this September. :cool::

Best of luck in obtaining yours.

I just want one to myself so I could post awesome pictures of my PowerBook on my desk. :blush::

• 2 weeks later...

powerbook... AND iBook... lucky...

also, any of the mac sections mods read my post before about making this thread sticky? i think it would be a good idea

I have to say that for the most part, every Mac owners desk I've seen is spotless. PC owners desk are dirty as hell. You guys have the pimping desks, and are stylish as hell. Can't wait till I get my Mac and glass desk. *drools*

What do you do with all that? Are you into studio recording of some sort? Or just like to play around with toys? :D

I love the calculator sitting up in the corner. With all the computers, you still need the classic calculator... :p

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I've finally got myself settled in, I figured I'd revive this thread and post my 'unorthodox' dual-monitor setup using my 17" PB and my Viewsonic A75f flat CRT.

And yes, I do have reptiles...a leopard gecko and a veiled chameleon (Harley and Cid, respectively).

post-60-1057001219.jpg

post-60-1057001219.jpg